Nate's fumbled punt was upsetting...

He's one of those players that will kill you emotionally. Terrible way to start a game, but he makes so many plays the other direction.

A lot of penalties all around... how do our first stringers in their own stadium get owned by the backups for another team?

This team just isn't there yet.

I have not liked Lindell all year. With the way Mularky wants this team to play you need to have a kicker who is clutch inside the forty. This way you can run the ball down the other team's throat and when the other team's D tightens up in the red zone and stops you, you still know that you can gets some points out of that long drive. We need a clutch kicker, and Ryan is not in that category. Donahoe needs to address this if he wants this team to go to the next level.

The D was not able to get off the field on third downs, and Drew looked lost against a decent defensive scheme played by Pittsburgs backups. The O-line did not do enough to protect Drew at times, but there were times when he had plenty of time, but in the big games he chokes. Holding onto the ball WAY too long. What happened to that clock in his head that is supposed to go off after 3-4 seconds. I literally counted 6 "Mississippis" when he barfed up that fumble.

I still think we bite the bullet and start Losman next year. Heck most of our success the latter part of this year was running the ball. Losman can hand off to McGahee as well as the next guy. Either that or let Drew walk and sign Brees if you are looking at keeping Losman on the bench for a few years. If we stick with Drew we will always be an "almost" great team.

Drew can win the winnable games against weaker opponents, he has yet to show me that he can win against quality defenses.

He's one of those players that will kill you emotionally. Terrible way to start a game, but he makes so many plays the other direction.

A lot of penalties all around... how do our first stringers in their own stadium get owned by the backups for another team?

I have not liked Lindell all year. With the way Mularky wants this team to play you need to have a kicker who is clutch inside the forty. This way you can run the ball down the other team's throat and when the other team's D tightens up in the red zone and stops you, you still know that you can gets some points out of that long drive. We need a clutch kicker, and Ryan is not in that category. Donahoe needs to address this if he wants this team to go to the next level.

The D was not able to get off the field on third downs, and Drew looked lost against a decent defensive scheme played by Pittsburgs backups. The O-line did not do enough to protect Drew at times, but there were times when he had plenty of time, but in the big games he chokes. Holding onto the ball WAY too long. What happened to that clock in his head that is supposed to go off after 3-4 seconds. I literally counted 6 "Mississippis" when he barfed up that fumble.

I still think we bite the bullet and start Losman next year. Heck most of our success the latter part of this year was running the ball. Losman can hand off to McGahee as well as the next guy. Either that or let Drew walk and sign Brees if you are looking at keeping Losman on the bench for a few years. If we stick with Drew we will always be an "almost" great team.

Drew can win the winnable games against weaker opponents, he has yet to show me that he can win against quality defenses.

189047[/snapback]

Actually your last sentence applies to the entire team. They struggle mightily against top teams. To see second and third stringers dominate us makes me question the entire teams fortitude. I enjoyed the winning streak and am looking forward to next year... but if we can't compete against the upper echelon of the NFL, how will things change?

189047[/snapback]

Ding DIng Ding !

We have another winner !

Second good post of the day !