Cheer up!!

Bills14

With 15 games remaining the bills are currently 1 game out of the final wild card spot...what do you guys think can we do it? Seriously though why is it that locally and nationally everyone is freaking out about the bills? I hate to say it but the Jets literally had more to play for on sunday, their pride was at stake after 6 months of being beat down by the media and hearing how they were no good. The bengals got beat worse than us on the road against a divisional opponent and no one is saying there season is over. I know its been said a million times so far but where did 3-0 get us last year? I personally think losing the way we did will be good for us, Wanstedt said his phillosophy was to blitz the good ones and cover the bad ones regarding QB's, this past game should change that phillosophy. And on offense maybe we can finally figure out to run the ball more, id love to see less spread and more 2 TE sets and run the ball because our o-line is awesome in run blocking. Lets start fresh this week and see what happens, ill be there and every other game this year regardless and i cant wait to hear the 12th man on Sunday!

With 15 games remaining the bills are currently 1 game out of the final wild card spot...what do you guys think can we do it? Seriously though why is it that locally and nationally everyone is freaking out about the bills? I hate to say it but the Jets literally had more to play for on sunday, their pride was at stake after 6 months of being beat down by the media and hearing how they were no good. The bengals got beat worse than us on the road against a divisional opponent and no one is saying there season is over. I know its been said a million times so far but where did 3-0 get us last year? I personally think losing the way we did will be good for us, Wanstedt said his phillosophy was to blitz the good ones and cover the bad ones regarding QB's, this past game should change that phillosophy. And on offense maybe we can finally figure out to run the ball more, id love to see less spread and more 2 TE sets and run the ball because our o-line is awesome in run blocking. Lets start fresh this week and see what happens, ill be there and every other game this year regardless and i cant wait to hear the 12th man on Sunday!

Hmmm, the Jets had more to play for? Most anticipated Bills opener in years but they just didn't have the motivation as the other team did to win. What an asinine comment.