Draft Position (and comments)

Mike F

By my math, the Bills will pick anywhere from 21st to 25th, depending on the outcome of the late games and the tiebreakers used to set the order.

Dallas has our first, but we keep the rest of our picks.............plus, I still think dealing TH is going to get us a high third, or even a decent second.

Back to the Dallas pick, for a second. Wasn't JP taken with the 23rd pick, in the first round, from Dallas, last year?

Kind of ironic that the Bills will give Dallas a similar pick, this year. Not quite the high first rounder the Cowboys thought they were getting, after our 0-4 start.

Essentially, the Bills picked JP a year early. Even though he was hurt, he learned a ton and will be ready next year (or more ready then a rookie would have been for next year). Not to mention, a similar player this year, would have cost more, due to contract inflation.

What QB would have been around at 23 this year? I am guessing not one as talented, or one with as much potential as JP. TD's recent moves are looking better all the time. :(

Mike