Syracuse to Rochester to Bills game shuttle - KC opener 9/16

mackey7789

I am setting up a 20 passenger "Executive Coach" through Caz Limo out of the Syracuse Area for the Bills vs. Chiefs opener on 9/16

This coach will pick up at Bayberry Plaza in Liverpool, NY at 6:15AM and will proceed to also pick people up in Rochester at the 390 park and ride around 7:30am. It will then bring us to the Bills game and return us to the original pick up locations in the evening (Rochester around 7 and Liverpool around 8:30).

Cost of this round trip will be between $55 and $60 per person. I am not going to make a single penny on this....I would just like to make it easier to get to and from the game without having to worry about gas, tolls, parking, DWIs, etc.

Please email me at chrismathes@verizon.net or text/call me at 315-529-4664 if you are interested in this trip ASAP. I am going to start with just the KC game on Sept. 16th and if it gains enough interest, I plan on doing this for all home games.

After I have 10-12 people interested, I will book the limo and make it official.

Edited by mackey7789

It's the home opener, most people make a whole weekend of it, I know I have for over 10 years now. Drive up Saturday, attend the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT) on Sunday, stay late after the game and either drive back Sunday night or stay over till Monday.