Officiating

Fezmid

Everyone here knows that I rarely bash the officiating. It's a tough job (I've done it before). However, the officiating today was *terrible.* I can't tell you how many times I saw the Steelers OL holding and not a single flag for holding that I can think of. On the 4th and 1 play that the Steelers QB ran the bootleg on, the WR was CLEARLY tugging on the Bills' jersey. No call. However, it seemed that they were more than happy to throw flags on us all day long for marginal penalties.

Terrible job.

That said, I'm officialling on the "get a new kicker" bandwagon. Lindell was terrible - he even almost missed the PAT!

Oh well.. It was a fun ride, especially given our atrotious start.

CW

The call that bothered me was the pass interference call given to London Fletcher, who was looking at the ball the entire way, and had his arm entirely outstrecthed and was barely touching the tight end. All he was doing was spotting the guy with his hand so he made sure he didn't break away, and for the last time, he was playing the damn ball.

That one pissed me off.

Go screw yourself you freakin idiot(pghrebel) Did you even watch the game !@#$ing moron!!! That hold on clements should of been called and we would of had more time. Refs Suck!!

188487[/snapback]

Wow, your nice,

Keep blaming the refs.

Maybe if you guys would have beat Jacksonville earlier in the year you wouldn't have been in this position.

Just admit you lost to backups.