No playoffs? Good! This team doesn't deserve it

kegtapr

This team has been the most overrated team in football for 3-4 weeks now. I've been laughing at all the "experts" when they say every team in the NFL should fear the Bills. What Superbowl caliber team have they beat this year? They made a habit of rolling over bad to medicore teams at their worst points. This is not a playoff team and never has been this year.

Can anyone say with a straight face that this team would have had a prayer against the Colts, Pats or Steelers starters?

A lot of work is still needed for this team to be feared. ETA 2006.

This team has been the most overrated team in football for 3-4 weeks now. I've been laughing at all the "experts" when they say every team in the NFL should fear the Bills. What Superbowl caliber team have they beat this year? They made a habit of rolling over bad to medicore teams at their worst points. This is not a playoff team and never has been this year.

Can anyone say with a straight face that this team would have had a prayer against the Colts, Pats or Steelers starters?

A lot of work is still needed for this team to be feared. ETA 2006.

188316[/snapback]

Fyi....you should be thankful your team went from 6-10 to 9-7. That's a 3 game swing in improvement. It'll get better.

Fyi....you should be thankful your team went from 6-10 to 9-7. That's a 3 game swing in improvement. It'll get better.

188365[/snapback]

FYI....No crap.

\I am very thankful. The team is much improved, but not the dominating team to be feared like many have been saying. They would have been crushed in the playoffs was my point. It's not quite a playoff team. Soon...very soon.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

So why be so damn NEGATIVE??? IT serves NO purpose...

We ALL know Bledsoe and Lindell are gone, but don't bash our team because we PLAYED our SCHEDULE.

So why be so damn NEGATIVE??? IT serves NO purpose...

We ALL know Bledsoe and Lindell are gone, but don't bash our team because we PLAYED our SCHEDULE.

188392[/snapback]

I'm sorry. I should be as happy as a pig in sh@@ right now. My bad.

They played the schedule? Well hell, rely on the schedule to make the playoffs, that make sense. They beat the teams they should have and lost to the ones they should have. Maybe if the NFL gave them a easier schedule they could make the Superbowl!

The Bills are only a few games away!

Bledsoe can't win the big one, Lindell sucks and forever will.

But... our defense is strong. If Lindell would have made that chip-shot field goal (like every other kicker in football can), I guarantee we would have won that game!

Personally I dont think they are overated. I think this team has alot going for it. Defence is solid. We have a good running game developing and our young recievers are progressing. Our O line was poor at the begining of the season but it has also developed to the point to which they could be upgraded to average at least. These are all good signs for next season. However we have a big problem at qb. We dont have a proved guy and Bledsoe is obviously incompetent. I know lots are crying for Losman but he is too young. So overall we dont really have alot of holes to fill. Just one rather big one. Thats pretty good in my book.

They deserve a parade for all of the good things they have done this year.

They lull you in with a few wins against inferior teams and then when it really counts they lay an egg.

I just keep going back to when TD told us this team was going to be mentally tough. It sure doesn't seem it...

6 game winning streak is nice, even against JV squads like Miami, Cleveland and San Francisco. But the Bills are like the middle school bully who heads to his freshman year and gets his ass kicked. There is plenty of work to be done. New kicker.....you never keep a kicker whose long of the year is 43 yards. Statue? Out.....team deserves more than a caretaker at QB. Your time here is over. Mike Williams? Not just yet ready for primetime. Ross Tucker? Goodbye. Poochillo.....horrid.

6 game winning streak is nice, even against JV squads like Miami, Cleveland and San Francisco.  But the Bills are like the middle school bully who heads to his freshman year and gets his ass kicked.  There is plenty of work to be done.  New kicker.....you never keep a kicker whose long of the year is 43 yards.  Statue?  Out.....team deserves more than a caretaker at QB.  Your time here is over.  Mike Williams?  Not just yet ready for primetime.  Ross Tucker?  Goodbye.  Poochillo.....horrid.

188483[/snapback]

You mean Miami, that team that beat NE? What about Cincy? No one give credit for going in to their house and winning a huge game after they were on a hot streak.

We swept the NFC West, we went 3-3 in our division and I betcha we are better than the Packers, Jets, Vikings, Panthers, Saints and Broncos.

We started 0-4 and we were in it until the last game of the season.