$250 12 team PPR 3wr 2 flex/qb high scoring needs 2

DreamOnDan

My name is Dan Neilly and I have been commishing fantasy football for 7 seasons now. We have been running 2 great leagues and are starting another high stakes fantasy league to mimic our extremely successful high rollers league. We have some openings left and would love to have some responsible adults playing in our leagues that are interested in a honestly run, highly competitive, very active, and high scoring league.

If you would like to step it up a notch and participate for a grand prize of potentially over 2000 dollars then this is your league. If you would like to play in a league that doesn't keep any of the prize money and that the commish pays full price in then this is your league. 1st place pays 65% of money, 2nd place pays 25% of the money , and regular season high points winner receives 10% of the money. There are no transaction fees and waivers reset every week based on reversed order of standings.

I collect and store the money on a paypal account, and if you don't have paypal you can send a check or money order and I can put it on the paypal account for you.

We have finely tuned a very unique and exciting league that will blow the standard leagues you are used to out of the water. Our scoring system rewards .1 pt for every yd recieving or rushing until you hit 100 yds in which you start to receive .2 pts for every yd receiving, as well as a 3 pt bonus for 100 yds rushing or receiving. We have 1, 2, and 3 pt bonus for td over 40 yds for a pass, a rush or a reception. Players receive 1 pt per reception until they catch 10 passes then they get 2 pts per reception from 11-99 catches.

QBs receive .1 pt for every 2 yds passing and at 300 yds there is a 3 pt bonus as well as the qb receives .2 pts for every yd from 300-999. TDs are 6 pts and all turnovers are -3 on offense and +3 on defense.

We have bonus for long fg, anything over 40 yds gets a bonus.

Defenses score highly for good performances and they are very important in this league. Sacks are 2 and we reward pts for interception and fumble return yds. .1 for every 2 yds.

Our scoring system makes sense and makes watching games really fun because we reward for everything logical as well as give bonus for great performances.

Your starting roster consists of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 FLEX RB/WR/TE, 1 K, and 1 DEF. The bench is flexible and we have 11 starters and 11 bench players.

You play every team every week so bad luck matchups do not play into the standings. You could go 11-0 to 0-11 any given week. The best 6 teams always make the playoffs with 2 first rd byes awarded for best overall records. Then 4 teams play all week 14 with the best 2 scorers advancing, then the remaining 4 teams play week 15 to see who advances to the superbowl and the chance to win the large prizes.

My email address is dream0ndan@yahoo.com - dream (numeral zero) ndan@yahoo.com or danielneilly@gmail.com, you may send me a message letting me know that you would like to check out the league and I will send you a no strings attatched invite so that you may check out the rest of the league settings and format.

We are going to set a draft date and time as close to the regular season opener as possible that everyone can make at the same time. So no need to worry about the draft date and time unless you are highly unavailable to draft.

Thank you for checking out our ad for our fantasy league and Good luck for the 2012 Fantasy Football season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.