It's all about NEXT season now....

is there a decent veteran QB avaliable who can manage a game? i think with a QB qho can do that,we could seriously contend next year for not only the playoffs, but the super bowl. we just need a guy who wont lose the game for us. he doesnt have to win it or bring us back if we are down by 20 points. just someone who doesnt lose it for us. bledsoe simply cant do that even anymore. and JP will take to many lumps, it would be a waste to throw him in next year as the full time starter. i really believe we are sooo close. anyone anyone??

is there a decent veteran QB avaliable who can manage a game?  i think with a QB qho can do that,we could seriously contend next year for not only the playoffs, but the super bowl.  we just need a guy who wont lose the game for us.  he doesnt have to win it or bring us back if we are down by 20 points.  just someone who doesnt lose it for us.  bledsoe simply cant do that even anymore.  and JP will take to many lumps, it would be a waste to throw him in next year as the full time starter.  i really believe we are sooo close.  anyone anyone??

188136[/snapback]

Well, that is the reason we brought him in here -- to someday be our starter. Might as well go with it.

The sad part is, we are going into next season with Bledsoe at QB, or next season will be nothing more than a training course for JP Losman. A Lose/Lose situation as far as next season goes.

188157[/snapback]

We must go into next season with JP or someone else as starter. Drew has sucked but good d and special teams play covered up for him in last few games

People I hate =

Bill Cowher

Tommy Maddox

Antwan Randel El

Drew Bledsoe

Rian Lindell

The refs calling Josh Reed for offensive pass interference when he was within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.

The people I watched the game with telling me it's not over when it's over.

Everyone holding a yellow towel

Well...Time to start thinking about free agency and the draft now...

188125[/snapback]

Please waive Lindell at 4:05pm. 28 YARDS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

The sad part is, we are going into next season with Bledsoe at QB, or next season will be nothing more than a training course for JP Losman. A Lose/Lose situation as far as next season goes.

188157[/snapback]

my point exactly!! we need a vet besides drew and give JP more time to learn the offense, practice, etc. he will get crushed next year! its a lose-lose for us cajunbills said earlier.