Don't get too excited

Bossman

So far the D has kept this game close, but holding true to form, Bledsoe is playing bad enough to keep Pittsburgh's "B" team in this game.

Bledsoe will find a way to lose this game.  Mark my words!!!!!

187976[/snapback]

I will find a way to smash your head in with a cowbell

I will find a way to smash your head in with a cowbell

187981[/snapback]

Once again an internet tough guy! Instead of making false threats tell me what Drew Barrymore errr.... Bledsoe has done to make a positive difference in this game.

So far the D has kept this game close, but holding true to form, Bledsoe is playing bad enough to keep Pittsburgh's "B" team in this game.

Bledsoe will find a way to lose this game.  Mark my words!!!!!

187976[/snapback]

Yup.... :w00t:

Bossman has been right all along and I hate to admit it. Drew Badthrow sucks major A S S against decent teams, but against a bunch of 3rd string jock washers he still blows.

I hate to say it, but I TOLD YOU SO!!! A few weeks ago I started a thread stating we will go nowhere in the playoffs with DB (that could stand for Drew Bledsoe or Douche Bag, and I will take the latter right about now) as our QB. What I did not realize is that we won't even make the playoffs with Douche Bag as our QB.

Good call Bossman. Let the JP era begin.

ahhahaha give me the lottery numbers

188053[/snapback]

Hey Jerkoff John, how are the Dolfags doing in their run at a playoff spot today. Ooops, I forgot you have to win more than 4 games to even get a sniff of the playoffs you putz!!

Bossman has been right all along and I hate to admit it.  Drew Badthrow sucks major A S S against decent teams, but against a bunch of 3rd string jock washers he still blows. 

I hate to say it, but I TOLD YOU SO!!!  A few weeks ago I started a thread stating we will go nowhere in the playoffs with DB (that could stand for Drew Bledsoe or Douche Bag, and I will take the latter right about now) as our QB.  What I did not realize is that we won't even make the playoffs with Douche Bag as our QB. 

Good call Bossman.  Let the JP era begin.

188078[/snapback]

Thanks Razor, finally someone that is looking at this team without thier Bills/Beer gogles on! Bledsoe hasn't done jack sh-- all year and some of these clowns on here actually wanted him to represent in the pro bowl!!!!

Cut Bledsoe as soon as the clock strikes 0:00 in this game. Let J.P. know he will be the man next year. That way he will be mentally as well as physically prepared when camp opens next July.

Bossman isn't a genius. It's pretty obvious isn't it. I've been saying it all season long. Even getting blasted when we were beating bad teams. But even then, it was the defence and special teams.

188084[/snapback]

Hardy's right. He had my back a few weeks ago when i said the offense wasn't as good as everyone thought. I was getting blasted but Hardy was with me.

Call it like you see it Hardy!!

Rayzor, didn't you say a few weeks ago to bring in Grammatica? Might have made a huge difference if he's taking that field goald in the 3rd quarter.

Nice non addition TD :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Rayzor, didn't you say a few weeks ago to bring in Grammatica?  Might have made a huge difference if he's taking that field goald in the 3rd quarter.

Nice non addition TD  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

188134[/snapback]

Yes I did. He may have struggled as of late, but he has also proven himself through his career. Tell me when has Lindell ever proven he is no more than an average HS kicker. I say put Lindell and Bledsoe on the first flight back to Washington tonight.

This was the most pathetic showing by our beloved Bills I have seen since Todd Collins was the QB. DB can't do jack against a buch of scrubs that will be back delivering newspapers next week. And our D, who in the hell is Willie Parker or whoever the f#*k he was rushing for over 100 yds with an almost 7.0 yd per carry average.

Nice job you freaking bums.