Should We Bring In Shockey?

H2o

yes. and then bring in travis henry, rae carruth, and lawrence phillips

Maybe you want some Gangsta's on the team. I do not. not even one.

I want Samoans on our team. i wanted them two years ago and i still do.

absolutely not. Sorry SJBF i stand firm. close, but no Samoan.

whats his name by the way and what position? not that i harbor the least bit of interest.

:ph34r:

LOL!

How 'bouts Haloti Ngata?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tongan_players_of_American_football

BTW, Tonga produces MANY of the best rugby players in the world also.

edit: And 31 Tongan NFLers is pretty good for a small island nation.

There's only 100,000 people in all the islands apparently.

LOL!

How 'bouts Haloti Ngata?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tongan_players_of_American_football

BTW, Tonga produces MANY of the best rugby players in the world also.

edit: And 31 Tongan NFLers is pretty good for a small island nation.

There's only 100,000 people in all the islands apparently.

yes i think we had a discussion or two about this a ways back in time.

and you have a valid point with Ngata.

To the point of the Thread, we have some young fellows that will probably stay on the PS this year and get some development.

Caussin and Onuban (?). The Bills like these guys. Caussin is injured but can play the game and the basketball player has a big physical upside if he can learn the position. I dont think Shockey is a good fit for us at all. Not the right character profile

I think he has been a bit of a distraction on the teams he has been on, and there have been a few article out about the Bills purging players like him recently to get a more cohesive locker room. While I do think he has a ton of talent, if he can stay healthy, I would prefer they pass on him.

What stands out to me about Jeremey Shockey is what Amani Tumor said about him on Serious Radio. "he was a horrible team mate and an even worse person". That should end the Shockey debate right there.

It's not a Tumor!!!

Toomer has also said Tony Romo is better than Eli Manning, I really believe he is just a conflict guy.

it has been proven Shockey was not the Bounty Gate guy.

I really do not care if guys are bad guys as long as they can play. He is still right now as good as Chandler. It is silly that people complain about injuries like we had and not want quality players on the team.

The Bills have 6 young TE's on the roster right now. I don't see any reason to bring in an out of shape 32 year old with significant attitude issues. This flies directly in the face of what Nix said he wants to do. He wants a team of players with good work ethics that can build chemistry. Shockey is an "I want the ball first" type of guy. I would take a huge pass.