Internet Radio Shows/Stations

ajzepp

Thanks to Stevestojan mentioning TuneIn Radio in a past thread, I'm pretty much hooked on this app now. I was wondering who had some good ideas for radio shows, either local or national, that are entertaining. Doesn't matter whether it's a talk format, music, comedy, whatever...just looking for interesting stuff to add.

And for those who haven't added this app yet...what are you waiting for???

Forgot to add my contribution: Someone on another site just told me about "Jazz Wyoming". The cool thing is that on the TuneIn app you can choose the higher quality stream, which is 256kbps...sounds pretty damn good if you have decent speakers/headphones. I'm not a Jazz guy, but I'm also not giving up trying to develop an appreciation for it.

I was wondering who had some good ideas for radio shows, either local or national, that are entertaining. Doesn't matter whether it's a talk format, music, comedy, whatever...just looking for interesting stuff to add.

Two radio stations and other sources I stream online:

WFUV.org - public station from Fordham University - great new music and some older stuff sprinkled in. WFUV

KGSR.com - commercial station in Austin, TX - great new music mix KGSR

Grooveshark - non-interrupted music selection of your choice,including entire albums. Grooveshark

NPR.org - great live concerts NPR

Edited by WotAGuy

Two radio stations and other sources I stream online:

WFUV.org - public station from Fordham University - great new music and some older stuff sprinkled in. WFUV

KGSR.com - commercial station in Austin, TX - great new music mix KGSR

Grooveshark - non-interrupted music selection of your choice,including entire albums. Grooveshark

NPR.org - great live concerts NPR

Nice, thanks! I totally forgot about NPR...going to add that one and check out the others.