Last year it was our lack.of WR's.....

I do see this from time to time, but what's a Prolly? Is it short for something? If so do people know that in these new-fangled forum type thingies that you can type full words, since you're more than likely not driving down the interstate, trying to get a message in before a cop notices you're texting, or that you get more than 143 characters per post?

Or does Prolly in fact want a cracker? :devil:

Good times.... I like these "Deep thoughts from Jack Handy" type threads, such a break from the usual "I hate the Spiller pick" "Ralph is cheap" "Fitz sucks/is great" threads...

Prolly is the mispronunciation or in this case the miswriting of the word probably. I have tried to ignor it, so as not to be accused of being the grammar/spelling police. We could spend all day every day correcting the grammar, punctuation, tense, etc. on this site. However what this site is about is the expression of opinions, which is both fun and intellectually healthy.

Prolly is the mispronunciation or in this case the miswriting of the word probably. I have tried to ignor it, so as not to be accused of being the grammar/spelling police. We could spend all day every day correcting the grammar, punctuation, tense, etc. on this site. However what this site is about is the expression of opinions, which is both fun and intellectually healthy.

Prolly annoys the crap out of me too… but only because it's not phonetically similar to the word it replaces.

If people who used prolly used probly instead, I would have no problem with it because most people actually do say probly.

However even those people I know who use prolly, only write it that way but don't pronounce it that way.

So why prolly instead of probly? It makes zero sense.

That is what I think of our wide receiver situation (sorry for the rant).

Prolly annoys the crap out of me too… but only because it's not phonetically similar to the word it replaces.

If people who used prolly used probly instead, I would have no problem with it because most people actually do say probly.

However even those people I know who use prolly, only write it that way but don't pronounce it that way.

So why prolly instead of probly? It makes zero sense.

That is what I think of our wide receiver situation (sorry for the rant).

That prolly makes sense to some of us... :devil:

See, its funny if because you spelled "ignore" wrong. :nana: