Fun on the Stillers board......

ajzepp

I don't typically make a habit out of this, but for the past couple of days I've been going back and forth with some Stillers fans on one of their boards.......anyway, as usually happens during these sort of exchanges, my smack talk clearly identified me as such things as a crack addict, an idiot, etc........I usually don't resort to the name calling myself, but on this one poster I just couldn't contain myself......At the end of one of my posts to him I referred to him as a "mental midget"..........So what did he do about this? He returned my post, first addressing some of the football arguments we had going, and then at the very end he goes, "Oh, and by the way......I'm 6'2"!!"

:(  :doh: Wow. Case in point!

187202[/snapback]

lol, exactly......he provided the punchline so well that I literally felt bad about it! lol

No surprise the " steeler nation " will be cocky at this point..soo nothing that they say is surprising at this point..Until after they play the bills of course, and go into the playoffs getting there behinds whoooooped !

187252[/snapback]

Oh, you should hear them making all these excuses for their team before the game is even played......I told them if Carolina with all their injuries had the same attitude as these oversensitive steeler fans, they'd never have done as well as they have. I think they know they are in for an ass whoopin tomorrow, and so it helps them feel better to think of excuses ahead of time. I hope we get in to the playoffs and meet them in their house in the second round.

I just find the arrogance of Steelers fans who think their team can line up ANY players against the Bills and win is just amazing! They talk about who the Bills have beaten, well who have THEY beaten since 2 months ago? Hell they've been squeaking-by bad teams since beating the Pats and Eagles. But the trolls will stop tomorrow, and will just say "you only won because we were playing our starters." I hope the Bills crush the Steelers tomorrow and serve notice to the rest of the NFL. Oh and Go Rams!

But wait Mad you are right

I mean I seen them dissing Jim Kelly and our 4 sb loses I mean come on these people are truly ignorant......

they will complain and make excuses when they lose about ben and jerome not playing...........is that the bills fault? no ..........

I hope we phuckin' murder them.............I want 20 or more point win !

One of their kind - a beacon of intellect among a herd of illiterates - just called me a "troglodyte" lol.......As much as I was laughing at the mere sight of the word, I admit I had to go and look it up lol........it means something like a "cave dweller"........in my 32 years, this is one thing I can honestly say I've never been called before.

Someone should call Alaska Darin a troglodyte and see what he says lol