35 Days Until Training Camp - Get your practices in or miss out

dogma+

There is only 15 practices open to the Public this season and just 5 of them are on a weekend. The last practice is on August 14th. Considering there is on average two practices cancelled (or moved inside) each Camp, that leaves only 13 days for a chance to see the team.

I thought last year a fluke with Gailey only scheduling 14 practices, as he scheduled 20 practices in his first year. However, it looks like that wasn't the case so if your interested in seeing the team live, you may want to take off of work now. We all know how fast the days go by and before you know it, Camp will be over.

Go Bills!

There is only 15 practices open to the Public this season and just 5 of them are on a weekend. The last practice is on August 14th. Considering there is on average two practices cancelled (or moved inside) each Camp, that leaves only 13 days for a chance to see the team.

I thought last year a fluke with Gailey only scheduling 14 practices, as he scheduled 20 practices in his first year. However, it looks like that wasn't the case so if your interested in seeing the team live, you may want to take off of work now. We all know how fast the days go by and before you know it, Camp will be over.

Go Bills!

Good info and thanks for the heads up.

I didn't realize the training camp schedule had been released yet.

http://www.buffalobills.com/schedules/events-calendar.html

One nice option is the night practices… there are 4 of them this year. It seems both players and fans like having the workouts under the lights… it adds a bit of glam for one thing and the players get a reprieve from the dog days and the summer sun.

Speaking of dog days, these are typically the worst days on this forum. Nothing is happening and people get pretty impatient and ill-mannered as a result. There's nothing going on and little to talk about. Hopefully we all get through this relatively unscathed.

Go Bills!

IIRC I think the new CBA limits the number the Training Camp Practices that are allowed.