The other Football tournament this summer

Has any of my fellow posters ever been to a Euro cup game before. I am going on the 27th of June to the semi final match In the Ukraine. I Have never been to a soccer match before. And certanly not one of this magnitude. Do they tailgate there? any advice will be appreciated. Especially from the Euro Bills bloggers. Thanks all

Has any of my fellow posters ever been to a Euro cup game before. I am going on the 27th of June to the semi final match In the Ukraine. I Have never been to a soccer match before. And certanly not one of this magnitude. Do they tailgate there? any advice will be appreciated. Especially from the Euro Bills bloggers. Thanks all

I was in Germany was the 2010 Wprld Cup and watched games in a few bars while the national squad was playing and it was insane. Probably multiple that by 1000 and it will be somewhat similar.

As for tailgating, I've been to an EPL game in England and most fans seem to congregate at pubs beforehand. Have an awesome time, hopefully some mix of Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands are in your game.

yup. its bars and pubs. usually you arrive at the stadium about 30 mins before kick-off. however, it´s ukraine and euro-cup so id expect security a bit tighter so you might want to arrive somewhat earlier.

and watch out for big groups in casual clothing as these will be looking to fight. so its safer to choose a pub filled with fans in national gear :)

Edited by playman

yup. its bars and pubs. usually you arrive at the stadium about 30 mins before kick-off. however, it´s ukraine and euro-cup so id expect security a bit tighter so you might want to arrive somewhat earlier.

and watch out for big groups in casual clothing as these will be looking to fight. so its safer to choose a pub filled with fans in national gear :)

I'm a novice to this realm, but this seems like an interesting tidbit...what's the deal?