Hey Bills fans

Hope your offseason is going well. Long time no talk. Glad to see you had a good draft. Hope your team can make a playoff run. As for us Im concerned we might not get over the ending of our season. Hopefully I am wrong and we can have another good year. Take care and God bless.

Hey thanks Ice, good luck to your guys too (except when we see them in the Superbowl). Off season here has been super exciting for a change! I hope and kind of expect, you will see a much improved Bills team this year.

Thanks Ice.

How do you feel about the Nick Perry pick?

How about signing Phillip Merling?

Clearly the Pack have some repairs to do on defense. If they can make a quick turnaround on D, they still have enough to win it all.

Most underrated De in the whole draft.

Hope your offseason is going well. Long time no talk. Glad to see you had a good draft. Hope your team can make a playoff run. As for us Im concerned we might not get over the ending of our season. Hopefully I am wrong and we can have another good year. Take care and God bless.

I think you will be divisional leader in the NFC North. Hopefully we can be this years Detroit.

Hi ice!!!! Good to hear from you!! My

Boys haven't been as exciting as the Bills

in the off season. The FA's are injured

and so are some of the draft picks.

YOUR Tigers and MY Rangers are

in a funk! Hope things improve!! I see

we are enemies in late June!!!

I have missed you in the "Shout Box"

Hope to "shout" with you soon!!

Safe OTA's to all teams!!

CGF

I believe he was drafted as a run stuffer.

:w00t:

Edited by ajzepp