Im worried about Bledsoe vs. Pitt!!!!

JP-era

I am as well. Im the kind of guy that worries and this one has me up at nights. Rose colored glasses are apparently required here.

185070[/snapback]

I'm also worried that some on this board may be overconfident and that we may not be as good as some people think but I don't think that's a reason to put in Losman at this point (or to make him the starter next year). I'm not saying Losman is not going to be great - I really hope he is. But I think as long as Bledsoe is managing the game and we are winning - it's a bad idea to mess that up by throwing in an unproven rookie.

Tommy Freekin Maddox at the Ralph keeps you up?  Good luck when the playoffs start.

185077[/snapback]

It isnt Maddox or Pitts offense at all, and yes Im worried about the playoffs too. We need to show that our recent offensive domination ait a fluke and that we can put up points on a playoff/SB quality defense. This game is huge just for that reason!

If we go in a put points on the board, I predict a LONG run!

Yes, I am capable of looking at the positives too here.

I'm also worried that some on this board may be overconfident and that we may not be as good as some people think but I don't think that's a reason to put in Losman at this point (or to make him the starter next year).  I'm not saying Losman is not going to be great - I really hope he is.  But I think as long as Bledsoe is managing the game and we are winning - it's a bad idea to mess that up by throwing in an unproven rookie.

185085[/snapback]

I never suggested that. My post says that we stick with Drew as long as we keep winning. Im not trying to be negative here...really! Im worried about what Ive seen from Drew and worried that he may lay an egg. If he does do we open up the competition next year and start Losman?

It aint time to think about this yet, Drew could very well play well and take us deep.

It isnt Maddox or Pitts offense at all, and yes Im worried about the playoffs too. We need to show that our recent offensive domination ait a fluke and that we can put up points on a playoff/SB quality defense. This game is huge just for that reason!

If we go in a put points on the board, I predict a LONG run!

Yes, I am capable of looking at the positives too here.

185086[/snapback]

The amount of points you score does'nt mean SQUAT!!!

ITS ABOUT GETTING 1 POINT MORE THAN YOU ALLOW THEM!!! :D;)

Boy was hoping the holidays would put people in a better mood .. hard to tell that Buffalo is 10-2 in their last 12 games ... and Drew has as mush to do with that as anyone ... defense included .. no one unit has been perfect .... and people love to point out Drew has QB'ed against some bad teams ... but no one seems to say that the defence got some pretty good stats against the same ...

Its still a team game ... and you play who you get scheduled against ... I for one and JUST happy that the last game means something,

As to Losman ... his day will come ... and it may not even be 2005 either .. but it will come ... and I hope he has as good a career as Drew ... since he is 7th on the all time listyt for completions ... not bad I would say.

And win or lose its been a great year .. considering some of the stupid days that doomed them to start 0-4.

Hoping that the Jets lose and we get in ....

Go Bills ..

Everyone knows that Im not fond of Bledsoe as our QB anymore. Id rather go with youth at this point and start building our own trifecta. But, no one can argue that Drew has put up points in the last 8 games and is one of the reasons the Bills are in playoff contention. However, we just went through our weakest section of our schedule. Drew has also laid eggs against big time teams like NE.

What Drew will we see? Will he be the Drew that gets the ball out in 3 seconds or runs or throws the ball SAFELY away? Or will we see the Drew that lobs balls into double, sometimes triple coverage? Throws right at DB's? Stands in the pocket and takes 5+ sacks?

The reason Im worried is simple. Even in the big wins we have had, Ive watched Drew throw lots of floaters into double coverage, throw balls directly at the DB's and throw behind the WR's. Against the 49'ers thats probably fine and proved to not be a problem. But, the Steelers are a whole different thing entirely! The Steelers have a GREAT defense, if Drew throws off target they are very likely to pick him off. With there speed, they can get under his lobs and fight for the ball. Hes going to have to drill the ball in there and be on target to win this one. Lets hope he steps up.

Im still rooting for the Bills and think that BOTH Den and NYJ lose!

184915[/snapback]

The Just Practicing -Era has already begun. Just sit back there skippy and enjoy the ride as a great QB take the Bills to the promised land of florida. Just grab on there buckaroo we will even take you along.