Predict Bills Draft by Position

Here's my forecast:

1: DB, they'll realize of the available players this is the only position worthy of 10th overall

2: WR, they want a guy projected to start day 1, rather than another project. Can't go any later than rd 2 in that case.

3: OT, theyre committed to taking one high which all but dictates OT no later than this spot.

4a: QB, have shown Interest in finding the potential future after Fitz. Can't go any later than here and expect to find anyone. Even here is too late IMO

4b: TE, need developmental prospect behind chandler. Especially since the league is starting to appreciate them again.

5a: G, will keep adding depth to the Oline, even though on paper G is not a position of need, Levitre has shown hes capable of playing OT if needed, creating a need to back him up

5b: DB, in continued prep for near term loss of all 3 starters from last year (mckelvin, McGee and Florence)

6, OLB/DE, take a flyer on a very raw player with great athletic ability who's fallen this far because the league can't figure out an obvious way to use him ("too big for OLB, too small for DE" tag)

7. RB, not an area of immediate need but can usually find a guy out here who looks capable of competing in camp and at least making the PS for depth

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Here's my forecast:

1: DB, they'll realize of the available players this is the only position worthy of 10th overall

2: WR, they want a guy projected to start day 1, rather than another project. Can't go any later than rd 2 in that case.

3: OT, theyre committed to taking one high which all but dictates OT no later than this spot.

4a: QB, have shown Interest in finding the potential future after Fitz. Can't go any later than here and expect to find anyone. Even here is too late IMO

4b: TE, need developmental prospect behind chandler. Especially since the league is starting to appreciate them again.

5a: G, will keep adding depth to the Oline, even though on paper G is not a position of need, Levitre has shown hes capable of playing OT if needed, creating a need to back him up

5b: DB, in continued prep for near term loss of all 3 starters from last year (mckelvin, McGee and Florence)

6, OLB/DE, take a flyer on a very raw player with great athletic ability who's fallen this far because the league can't figure out an obvious way to use him ("too big for OLB, too small for DE" tag)

7. RB, not an area of immediate need but can usually find a guy out here who looks capable of competing in camp and at least making the PS for depth

So you don't think Kuechly is worth the #10?

There are only two blue chip tackles in the draft, Kahlil and Rieff. If either is available we should get them with #10. The second major position that needs attention is OLB and I suspect we should get that with number two. The draft is deep with wide receivers so I'd go with a db at 3. After that its BPA with a preference for linemen and maybe a backup qb.

I like most of it besides waiting on LB til the end of the draft. Theres alot better CB's in this draft then LB's and we need both

They have to make a sacrifice somewhere, can't get everything on their wish list. I figure with the amount they've invested in the front 7 recently and switch to 4-3 requirimg one less LB on the field, LB wont receive a lot of attention in the draft. If you beef up the line and secondary, you'll get Better play out of existing LBs anyway.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Here's my forecast:

Nailed the first one , and got the order mixed on 2 & 3.

Kirk cousins anyone for our next pick?

Here's my prediction:

Nobody in this prediction thread will get more than 1 correct, and most will have a score of 0.

Astro got 2 already

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack