Mock Drafts

Damian

I was searching mock drafts and found this jewel:

2012 Mock Draft

Here is the Bills pick for those of you scared of Peter Pan:

10. (JR) RB Trent Richardson, Alabama The best running back in the country hands down and a future Pro Bowler in the NFL.

Very powerful and quick. He can run over you and around you. He will make a good combination with RB Fred Jackson, who has been injury prone.

Maybe we can start a new trend with 3 RB's on the field at the same time?

If anyone else comes across a draft with strange pick/comment, please post it here.

BTW, I was looking for Rick Gosselin's (Dallas Morning News)draft and found a couple forum postings saying he is not doing the mock draft anymore since he took a full-time columnist position with the paper.

Keep an eye on Nolan Nawrocki's final mock draft coming out next week, he's correctly predicted the Bills pick the last two years in a row and even hit on Kelvin Shepherd in the 3rd.

As for some weird mocks, I saw one that said the Bills are going to take Mike Adams at #10 and another that said Kenall Wright. Weird.

I was searching mock drafts and found this jewel:

2012 Mock Draft

Here is the Bills pick for those of you scared of Peter Pan:

10. (JR) RB Trent Richardson, Alabama The best running back in the country hands down and a future Pro Bowler in the NFL.

Very powerful and quick. He can run over you and around you. He will make a good combination with RB Fred Jackson, who has been injury prone.

Maybe we can start a new trend with 3 RB's on the field at the same time?

If anyone else comes across a draft with strange pick/comment, please post it here.

BTW, I was looking for Rick Gosselin's (Dallas Morning News)draft and found a couple forum postings saying he is not doing the mock draft anymore since he took a full-time columnist position with the paper.

How old is Fred Jackson?

I'm not saying I'm advocating this pick, or the Mockers line of reasoning.

I am saying if somehow Richardson falls, my shock on a scale of 1-10 of Buddy Nix Dreaming of a Spiller-Richardson backfield would be a about a 1.

If any of the Top six prospects, including Richardson fall. I expect the Bills to draft them and not trade the pick. Luck, RGII, Kalil, Claiborne, Blackmon Richardson.

Edited by Why So Serious?