What player would you NOT want the Bills to Draft at #10?

What player would you NOT want the Bills to Draft at #10?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. What player would you NOT want the Bills to Draft at #10?

• Justin Blackmon, WR out of Oklahoma State
    • Michael Floyd, WR out of Notre Dame
    • Luke Kuechly, LB out of Boston College
    • David DeCastro, OG out of Stanford
    • Riley Reiff, OT out of Iowa
    • Cordy Glenn, OT/OG out of Georgia
    • Jonathan Martin, OT out of Stanford
    • Dre Kirkpatrick, CB out of Alabama
    • Stephon Gilmore, CB out of South Carolina
    • I'd be happy with ANY of the picks above!

Thanks for the tip about Wood being a center. I am fully aware of what position he plays LOL. However, our offensive line is not your "traditional offensive line". Guys have to play every position on the damn line, because we dont have enough talent to form a solid unit. That may be why we continue to have no success. We keep building the interior line, while the outside of the line gets no attention. Finally, Bell starts to play decent so we let him go. WE NEED A TACKLE!!! How can anyone say that we need a guard more than a tackle. We needed a tackle even with Bell on the roster. This is no exaggeration. A guard is the LAST POSITION we need to pick in this draft. Tackle, Wide Receiver, Tight End, Linebacker, Defensive Back, and EVEN ANOTHER DEFENSIVE LINEMAN would all be more of a need than an OG. Also Levitre is a solid guard, and Wood has been both a solid center and guard during his time with us. Neither guy has made a pro bowl in his career. Please tell me why on earth Decastro is going to come in and be a pro bowl guard for 10 years?????? I highly doubt that my friend. There is a reason guards dont get picked in the top 10. Take a look at the pro bowl guards for the last 10 years and let me know when they were selected in the draft. Give me a break man

Edited by coseybedaman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as Kuechly goes am I the only one who doesn't see a 1st Round Talent? I've heard a lot comparisons to Poz but to me he reminds me of a slightly better, more atheletic version of Chris White who we drafted last year. At 10 give me Claiborne, Blackmon, Ingram, or Floyd in that order......hope 1 of them is still around.

No, you're not the only one. Keuchly was my vote.

DeCastro, Reiff, Kuechly.

And if I had two more votes these would have been the three.

Wood gets injured every year as does half our oline, wheres the depth when wood goes down? oh wait we dont have any..

Yes Wood has been prone to injury so far. Thank goodness Levitre has been a stud. Urbik and Rinehart both played excellent football last year and when Urbik went down, Colin Brown moved to center and played very solidly.

So that makes 5 real good interior offensive linemen. I would say that part of the roster is pretty set.

+3

I'm with you, Ramius, and EA.

+4

Interesting results so far. I was expecting a much more vocal backlash against Martin.

I voted Martin. Without getting into detail of why I chose him, I'll just say for the most commonly talked about issues he has. If we were to go Tackle I would prefer a tough guy, not a dude who benched what was it? 19 reps? No thank you. I'll groom him and draft him in the 3rd round but certainly not a top ten pick IMO.

I start out with the assumption that we have NO viable left tackle and that there are three good choices for left tackle, two of which Reiff and Martin, should be available at 10. I see Cordy Glenn as a real risk pick, and not worthy of a ten (we might be daring and trade down and pick him with a later pick...but that would be a reach for a position as critical to this team as left tackle.) So I voted for Glenn. I think all of the others ould be okay if we want to write off another season.