Random Thoughts That Make me Confident

Bill from NYC

1) Big Sam Adams: When his game is on, there are very few interior linemen that I have ever seen that can stop this huge, intense football player.

2) Ron Edwards: He is strong and smart. He allows Big Sam and PW to stay fresh, AND he makes plays.

3) CV: We FINALLY have a right guard.

4) Yes, Drew Bledsoe: Hate him as you will, but he has been here before.

5) The Change At Running Back: I am being kind here. Can you feel it? :lol:

6) The Lawyer and Vincent: See #4.

7) TKO and London: These guys are obviously great.

8) The Special Teams: They are truly special.

9) The Coaches: getting better every week.

10) Special mention to coach Krumerie. He will probably show up to RWS wearing a T-Shirt and shorts. :lol: This might be the toughest man on the planet, and I honestly believe that every football team needs someone like TK. This obviously is a tough game, and after watching him from the first row, Coach K is as real as it gets.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO IT FOR TSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) CV: We FINALLY have a right guard.

6) The Lawyer and Vincent: See #4.

183067[/snapback]

CV is a tough guy that reflects MM's coaching philosophy. However, in pass protection every now and then I still see this guy looking like he's a doorman at Macy's. He's gotten better (as everyone else has) as the year as progressed, but everyone's getting on that this guy is a tremendous upgrade than RB, it makes me sick.

Next point, I can't wait until these guys (LM and TV) have played together some more. In two years, we have went from possibly the worst safety combination in Bills history to one of the best in the league.

Ask not for whom the cowbell tolls, it tolls for thee.