This team WILL make the playoffs..here is why:

CJPearl2

Why the Bills will make the playoffs:

1) Our Defense is better than last year. We are returning the #2 defense in the league from last year. We have a more experienced Kelsay and Denney and our linebackers are the top 2-3 unit in the league. Teams will have a hard time scoring against us.

2) Special Teams will be better. WIth more starters playing ST, we should have more yards per runback and less big plays against. Mormon is still the top 2-3 punters in the league. Big question is Lindell. He has looked good in preseason - one of the only things that is the same in preseason and regular season is kicker - same distance no matter who is rushing you. He has looked ok and should bounce back.

3) Offense - Mike M. is an offensive guru. He worked magic with the Steelers (I lived there in law school from 98-01 and saw most of the games). He is creative, smart and opportunistic with his play calling. MOST IMPORTANTLY - HE WILL NOT SHOW ANYTHING IN THE PRESEASON. The playcalling is "vanilla" to say the least. The offense will be more productive come the RS. With more creative running plays, pass plays and trick plays. We have the skill players at the offensive positions and MM will use them.

LETS NOT PUT SO MUCH STOCK IN THE PRESEASON. I KNOW WE WANT TO OVER ANALYZE EVER PLAY IN PRESEASON, BUT IT MEANS VERY LITTLE.

BILLS - 10-6; 11-5 AND GET WILD CARD

I hope you're right CJ. I'll be optimistic for a day. I feeling is that with all the changes in the line up, i.e. rotations, injuries, experimenting, etc., that the team settles in these next two weeks and come out with some serious kick a$$ game planning. After watching the Indy game, I had to remind myself that it's only preseason, plain vanilla play calling, etc.

GO BILLS!!!!! :angry:

i hear whats your saying. i agree too. i think mike will fix our offense and our defense is just awesome anyways.

the defense would have been been ranked number 1 last year if stupid (gilbride) would have been able to get his offense to move the ball. the defense carried that team with no help from the offense. if a good offense is the best defense, then look out world here come the bills.