Soooo happy McNabb said no

I think this is a little bit of an overreaction. McNabb has done more in one season then Fitz has done in a career. I am happy with Fitz & love him as our QB, but McNabb was a great QB in his day. McNabb should've kept his mouth shut, but i fully believe that the Shanahans in Washingto

n are a mess. John Beck, Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower, Anthony Armstrong,Ryan Torain, etc as their big name guys?? They are making the Bills look like big winners with what is going on in DC.

We need a player who can set us back 22 years.

Well played, Sir! :worthy:

I think this is a little bit of an overreaction. McNabb has done more in one season then Fitz has done in a career. I am happy with Fitz & love him as our QB, but McNabb was a great QB in his day. McNabb should've kept his mouth shut, but i fully believe that the Shanahans in Washingto

n are a mess. John Beck, Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower, Anthony Armstrong,Ryan Torain, etc as their big name guys?? They are making the Bills look like big winners with what is going on in DC.

Nonsense, they traded away the farm for the chance to draft RGIII. They're set now. Winners for a decade! Superbowl!