CJ as a WR?

if cj plays wr xyz or out of the backfield he will need to continue to develop his skills. But he really could be one heck of a threat. last year was tough to evaluate the kid. but he gained his footing later on and might become as versatile as he is nifty.

Spiller proved he is a very valuable RUNNING BACK He can bust it loose from anywhere on the field. There was a tackle on an old Bills team that would report in as a TE and caught a few balls for TDs. Didn't mean we should make him a tight end. Why make Spiller something he is not?

Spiller proved he is a very valuable RUNNING BACK He can bust it loose from anywhere on the field. There was a tackle on an old Bills team that would report in as a TE and caught a few balls for TDs. Didn't mean we should make him a tight end. Why make Spiller something he is not?

The question wasn't whether we should make him a full time WR but whether he would add value playing WR on downs when FJ is in as the tail back. I was wondering if it would be another way to have both on the field at the same time.

Yep you are right, we should have these guys on the field as much as they have the wind for it. and we have enough players around them to spell the pair. we will line Fred and Slipper all over the place i bet. Do not be surprised to see B. Smith adding to the confusions after a full off season. I have the feeling Chan will have card after card falling from his sleeves. I just hope he saves enough for the second half of the season this year!