Early look at the AFC playoff picture

So every year there is one or two teams that are shoo ins to make the playoffs.

This year, I see only 1 definite:

New England Patriots

And 4 very likely teams:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans

Denver Broncos

Baltimore Ravens

OF course these are all my assumptions and opinions, but if this is the case, we have to battle for the final wild card spot with a few other teams.

Remaining contenders:

Cincinnati Bengals

New York Jets

San Diego Chargers

I think the Chargers have potential but have more likely taken a step back. I feel the same way about the Jets. I just don't know why they would better this year than they were last year. The Bengals will almost definitely be in the playoff race but I don't see them jumping ahead of Baltimore or Pittsburgh for the division. All in all I think the Bills need 10 wins to make the playoffs.

Spare me the "Its too early to talk playoffs" comments.. I'm bored on a Tuesday afternoon!

So every year there is one or two teams that are shoo ins to make the playoffs.

This year, I see only 1 definite:

New England Patriots

And 4 very likely teams:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans

Denver Broncos

Baltimore Ravens

OF course these are all my assumptions and opinions, but if this is the case, we have to battle for the final wild card spot with a few other teams.

Remaining contenders:

Cincinnati Bengals

New York Jets

San Diego Chargers

I think the Chargers have potential but have more likely taken a step back. I feel the same way about the Jets. I just don't know why they would better this year than they were last year. The Bengals will almost definitely be in the playoff race but I don't see them jumping ahead of Baltimore or Pittsburgh for the division. All in all I think the Bills need 10 wins to make the playoffs.

Spare me the "Its too early to talk playoffs" comments.. I'm bored on a Tuesday afternoon!

Cincy has a ton of room under the cap...still, they are signing there own players, made the playoffs last year and have two first round picks.

This is a team that needs to be taken seriously as playoff competition, maybe more so than the Jets and even the Chargers.