[closed]Hats off to the Bills Front Office

Let’s give major props to the front office. I think we all understand the importance of the Mario Williams signing and what it does for this defence, this franchise, this city, and this fan base, but Buddy’s Nix body of work extends far beyond this signing. The ability of Nix to re-sign or restructure the contracts of their our own players over the past year is equally important in my book. By re-signing or restructuring the contracts of Stevie, Fitz, Chandler, Urbik, Reinhart, K.Williams, Morrison, T.McGee, Lindell, Peers, and Wilson over the past year gives us stablity going into this year. This is the first time in a long time that we have kept our own key players and added to the core through free agency. Also, Nix has done a great job of finding undrafted free agents (i.e – Nelson, D.Jones, etc.) as well as picking players up from waivers (i.e – Ubrik).

For once we didn’t create more holes then we filled in an offseason. The holes on this team are getting less and less which is nice because now we can fill those final open holes through the draft as well as add to our depth through the draft, which is something this team sorely needs. If we can lock up Levitre and Byrd before free agency next year than that will further prove to the fan base that this franchise is serious. By no stretch am I saying we are Super Bowl contenders now, but the foundation is in place for success now as well as into the future. This is a young team that will continue to grow and mature. If we can continue to build through the draft (which Buddy has preached) we could make some noise over the next couple of years. The biggest wildcard for the Bills is if Fitz can be consistenly good. He doesn’t need to be a superstar, but he needs to stop being inconsistent. We have the pieces in place, now let’s see if we continue to build from this. Our chips are all in. Let’s go now.

Hats off to Buddy Nix and the gang for a job well done with the Mario signing as well as all other recent moves!

For once – Ralph is NOT cheap!