Cornerback other than the draft

If we're gonna talk free agent corners, I believe Brandon Carr is available as well as Dominique Foxworth.

Some solid to better than average but possibly pricey veteran corners out there.

If we signed one that's one less corner we have to draft.

Whomever we're talking about it all depends on the price tag.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Finnegan wants $10 million a year so hes def not coming to Buffalo nor would I want him too as a fan for that price tag. I'd rather spend a whole lot less and take a chance on Terrell Thomas. Thomas had a really good 2010, and even though coming off injury, if healthy can help out this defensive backfield.

I'd be fine with a CB Free Agent IF, and it's a big IF, the other important areas get addressed in FA, i.e. another WR and DE...moreover, CB happens to be, along with OT, one of the few draft picks worthy of the 10th spot so if necessary I'd rather they get the WR and DE and maybe OLB in FA and spend the 10th pick, if they don't trade down, on either a LT or CB depending on which value is greater....but as I said, if they get a CB along with the other two needs in FA, I'd be good with that, mildly surprised but happy about it