I predict that most of my predictions will come true

1. The Bills will draft a WR in the first round. He will go on to have a great season.

2. The Bills will also draft a small school player that jumps high or has a black belt (something strange like that). He will struggle to make the roster. He will make a play in a game during pre season. He will have more fans than the 1st round WR and be a message board sensation.

3. Shawne Merriman will be a UFC fighter and or commentator by the end of the 2013 calendar year.

4. Stevie Johnson will drop a crucial pass, but we will still love him.

5. Chan will shave the beard

6. Chris Kelsay will prove everyone wrong

7. “DaveWannstedtsmustache” will no longer be available as a screen name on any popular BBMB.

8. The Bills will sweep the Jets (My father, the jets fan has to wear a Bills tie to work for two weeks)

9. Aaron Maybin will still be relevant

10. The Bills beat Dallas in New Orleans thus completing my ring of happiness.

1. The Bills will draft a WR in the first round. He will go on to have a great season.

2. The Bills will also draft a small school player that jumps high or has a black belt (something strange like that). He will struggle to make the roster. He will make a play in a game during pre season. He will have more fans than the 1st round WR and be a message board sensation.

3. Shawne Merriman will be a UFC fighter and or commentator by the end of the 2013 calendar year.

4. Stevie Johnson will drop a crucial pass, but we will still love him.

5. Chan will shave the beard

6. Chris Kelsay will prove everyone wrong

7. “DaveWannstedtsmustache” will no longer be available as a screen name on any popular BBMB.

8. The Bills will sweep the Jets (My father, the jets fan has to wear a Bills tie to work for two weeks)

9. Aaron Maybin will still be relevant

10. The Bills beat Dallas in New Orleans thus completing my ring of happiness.

You should have put some easy ones in there early like:

We will trade one of our 4ths to Philly for Casey Matthews.

I predict my predictions will come true also. As they happen, I'll post them here so you know I was right. Here's my first one : Stevie Johnson will sign a contract extension and Fitz will cut his hair to celebrate.

I predict my predictions will come true also. As they happen, I'll post them here so you know I was right. Here's my first one : Stevie Johnson will sign a contract extension and Fitz will cut his hair to celebrate.

I predict that you will have success with that method

Jumping out of pools and over bars are also acceptable feats.