Offseason time

Ice bowl 67

I cant wait till next season starts already. What do you say Bills fans? I expect your team to do well next season. Lets see what kind of moves they make in the offseason. My team should be back barring any major injuries. Hope to keep in touch with you guys during this long and boring offseason.

I cant wait till next season starts already. What do you say Bills fans? I expect your team to do well next season. Lets see what kind of moves they make in the offseason. My team should be back barring any major injuries. Hope to keep in touch with you guys during this long and boring offseason.

Thanks for being here, Ice. We love to live vicariously through your Packers. I think a lot of posters would single the Pack out as their 2nd favorite team.

Offseason is indeed long, but my favorite sport is baseball anyway.

Hey Ice,

You may have posted this already, but what was your thinking when GB lost in the playoffs after almost going undefeated? Anger, pain or maybe just an " oh well, we'll get 'em next year"? Just curious. Also, what do you think management will do this offseason as far as the Draft and FA? Thanks.

Edited by Dopey

I kind of had a feeling after the Kansas City loss that we would not repeat. I thought we would get to the Championship game and lose to the Saints but man I would have rather gotten that far then lose in the second round. I think we should be great next season again.