If we get to the playoffs

BuffBills#1

Colts.  This is the one team I really didn't want to face.  I can't really see any defense shutting down there offense.

179683[/snapback]

Bills plays Colts if:

- NYJ W, DEN L

- NYJ L, DEN W

Bills plays SD if:

- NYJ L, DEN L

Yeah? 

Who else is down for a trip to Indy?  I'll be there.

179737[/snapback]

Actually I've been scheduled for INDY since last week so I'm hoping it ends up Bills!

I've got info to stay @ a hotel connected to the RCA Dome for $45 a night if it ends up happening....send me a message for the info if you are interested.

Actually I've been scheduled for INDY since last week so I'm hoping it ends up Bills!

I've got info to stay @ a hotel connected to the RCA Dome for $45 a night if it ends up happening....send me a message for the info if you are interested.

179745[/snapback]

Indy's only an hour and 1/2 from Cincy, so no need for a hotel. I would be looking for a ticket, if the planets align and all happens favorably.

Indy's only an hour and 1/2 from Cincy, so no need for a hotel.  I would be looking for a ticket, if the planets align and all happens favorably.

179801[/snapback]

Indy's game #1 playoff tickets went on sale to the general public LOCALLY this last Saturday morning...

If there are any tickets remaining they will go on sale via Ticketmaster 10am on 12/28. Here:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0500396F...04&minorcatid=8

If you want to get them from a ticket broker or Ebay, you can expect to pay about $175 for a pair of upper level seats.

Among the cheaper seats in the NFL despite being the smallest stadium.

179745[/snapback]