Draft picks at pro bowl

When I was watching the Pro Bowl I noticed that 3 (newton,green,miller) of the top 4 picks were there and Mr. Dareus was not. I know he doesn't play a high profile position but you have to wonder if we might have been better off selecting A.J. Green with our 1st pick. I think that Dareus had a respectable 1st season with the bills and will be a good player for years to come, but would another viable WR threat other than stevie have been what it took to be a contender??? Your Thoughts??

When I was watching the Pro Bowl I noticed that 3 (newton,green,miller) of the top 4 picks were there and Mr. Dareus was not. I know he doesn't play a high profile position but you have to wonder if we might have been better off selecting A.J. Green with our 1st pick. I think that Dareus had a respectable 1st season with the bills and will be a good player for years to come, but would another viable WR threat other than stevie have been what it took to be a contender??? Your Thoughts??

Our defense was ranked last in the league and barely improved. Dareus and Byrd were rare bright spots on that side of the ball. Our offense would have been just fine without the multiple injuries and/or lack of talent at WR, LT and C.

Netwon, and Miller weren't even options for us so no use sweating it. Hell, most of our outstanding talent evaluaters on this board didn't even want Newton anyway and some threatened to stop being fans if we drafted him as they thought he was terrible. Blaine Gabert should have been our pick! LOL. Don't you know that probowls don't mean anything! Just ask the Jason Peters haters!

One thing I did notice was the ex bills playing in the probowl. I also noticed that a team that made the AFC championship game 2 of the last 3 years had 2 offensive lineman blocking in the probowl. If their center didn't go down for the year they would have likely had 3 of the 5 AFC offensive lineman.

My thoughts is that I want the top 4 guys from last year on this team, but you can't have everything, lol. They'll add a WR this year, DT draft isnt that good this year but the WR is much deeper this year.

Edited by bouds

I also noticed that franchise QB Drew Brees currently has 4 of his offensive lineman playing for the NFC right now. Wonder how good he would look behind our line. We gave up the least sacks in the league but have nobody in the probowl. I wonder how that is? Our line is awesome.

When I was watching the Pro Bowl I noticed that 3 (newton,green,miller) of the top 4 picks were there and Mr. Dareus was not.

Actually it was 4 out of the top 5 picks. Patrick Peterson was voted in as a kick returner- he was the number 5 selection by Arizona.