Leadership v Management

Catmanjax

Every organization needs solid management to run the shop and hit short term operating goals. Let's assume the Bills have that basic capability( at least for this post). To drive transformational change the top of the organization must drive a change process including a clear vision of the future and a bold plan to get there. Seems clear the Bills need more than gradual continuous improvement(brand, on field performance,facilities etc). I don't see any signs of this type of leadership or plan. We may get better(hard not to) but not on a path to be a top tier franchise. I hope we get a dynamic leader with a bold vision and a optimistic and hard driving attitude.

I hope we get a dynamic leader with a bold vision and a optimistic and hard driving attitude.

Leadership is what we call it when we get lucky and like the results. Management is what we call it when we don't. Self-delusion is involoved in both instances...

I hope we get a dynamic leader with a bold vision and a optimistic and hard driving attitude.

It would also be great if he had a totally babe-ific trophy wife that would stand next to him at press conferences in low-cut blouses so that we could ogle her.

Aside from that I agree with your post.