ESPN NFL Primetime highlights

ajzepp

Anyone see the highlight of the ref get crunched when Schaub took off for the endzone and the Saints D congregated on top of him? LMFAO

It's still scary. Those guys are not in top shape and have no protection. It's about as funny as what happened to the Packer player last week.

179120[/snapback]

No WAY dude.........A ref getting stampeded is nowhere near the same as a clothesline at full speed when you don't see it coming........I totally disagree with you. Was that ref your father or something?

That right there is the REASON the zebras can't make correct calls like they should be able to.  They're NOT in tip-top shape and don't have the reaction time.  And they know what they're in for everytime they step onto a football field.

179142[/snapback]

Hell, give me a couple of beers and I may even volunteer to let an NFL defense stampede me just to say I did it.........not the Bills D, but maybe like the 49ers or something :devil:

No WAY dude.........A ref getting stampeded is nowhere near the same as a clothesline at full speed when  you don't see it coming........I totally disagree with you. Was that ref your father or something?

179126[/snapback]

I said as funny, not dangerous. The clothesline was more dangerous, but neither were funny. Sorry, I don't take pleasure in watching some middle-aged man with no pads getting flattened by 250 pound guys in body armour.

My father? Don't be a dick.

I said as funny, not dangerous. The clothesline was more dangerous, but neither were funny. Sorry, I don't take pleasure in watching some middle-aged man with no pads getting flattened by 250 pound guys in body armour.

179240[/snapback]

The fact that you are even comparing the two is ludicrous - regardless of your choice of words. Oh, and I'm pretty sure some of them were closer to 300 pounds, which of course means it was even funnier.

179240[/snapback]

By the way, you know what was a whole helluva lot more dangerous than the referee stampede? The time when the baseball bounced off Jose Canseco's head and over the wall......that was about the funniest thing I've ever seen in sports......bet you any money you thought it was funny as hell, too.......now, go ask a physician which was potentially more dangerous and see what he or she says. I guarantee you the baseball to the head was MUCH more dangerous.

Oh, and by the way.......good luck on your aspirations to become an alcholic. There's something to REALLY make light of, huh? Ya hypocritical jerkoff

By the way, you know what was a whole helluva lot more dangerous than the referee stampede? The time when the baseball bounced off Jose Canseco's head and over the wall......that was about the funniest thing I've ever seen in sports......bet you any money you thought it was funny as hell, too.......now, go ask a physician which was potentially more dangerous and see what he or she says. I guarantee you the baseball to the head was MUCH more dangerous.

Oh, and by the way.......good luck on your aspirations to become an alcholic. There's something to REALLY make light of, huh? Ya hypocritical jerkoff

179282[/snapback]

Wow. One of the best snapbacks I ever saw here. Name calling continues to be a problem though. You can have a debate without the references to anatomy when your both obviously intelligent Bills fans. C'mon were gonna be 10-6 we need unity! :devil:

Wow. One of the best snapbacks I ever saw here.  Name calling continues to be a problem though.  You can have a debate without the references to anatomy when your both obviously intelligent Bills fans.  C'mon were gonna be 10-6 we need unity! :devil:

179301[/snapback]

In the words of George W. Bush, I refuse to, uh, UNItize until that homogenizing hypocrite apologizes for pissing in my damn cheerios.

It makes up for all the !@#$ups his brethren have made this year!    ;)

Sorry but someone has to answer for that karma.

179566[/snapback]

LMAO