120 members have voted

1. 1. RD1 #10

• Courtney Upshaw OLB34 Alabama
    • Riley Reiff LT Iowa
    • Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina
    • Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama
  2. 2. RD2 #42

• Ryan Tannehill QB Texas A&M
    • Cam Johnson DE 4-3 Virginia (scheme specific)
    • Dwight Jones WR North Carolina (6'4"225)
    • Bruce Irvin OLB34 West Virginia (pass, not run)
  3. 3. RD3 #74

• Brandon Jenkins OLB34 Florida State
    • Lavonte David OLB43 Nebraska (smaller but faster)
    • Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
    • Boykin/Fletcher CB's Georgia/BostonColl

I voted Upshaw @ 1....I think even if the Bills, in our wettest of dreams, blew Buffalo's collective mind and snagged Williams from Houston, I would still take Upshaw. This kid is the real deal and will be a force in this league, IMHO.

I voted for the sake of voting in Rd's 2 & 3, but let me know your thoughts on these guys @ those spots:

Rd.2 - Chase Minnifield; CB, Virginia. He may have done enought this year to garner a top 40 selection, but who knows. He's a true CB that'll stay @ CB in the NFL. Not huge, but bigger than your average corner @ 6' 185. Good speed and ball skills.

I also like Trumaine Johnson @ CB from Montana, but he may transition to Safety in the NFL. He's big @ 6'2" 204, but may be a step slow and have problems keeping up with speedier NFL receivers and their double moves, but that remains to be seen.

If, by chance, Mohammed Sanu is still there, he's my favorite pick and would be a steal. I think this kid is going to outshine Blackmon, Jeffrey, Floyd...et al.

Rd. 3 - Joe Adams; WR, Arkansas - Smallish @ 5'11" but packs 190lbs. on that fram and dude can flat out fly. The definition of consistancy with great rac capability. He's got a great burst into his breaks that causes good seperation. Also, returned 4 punts for TD's this year and is the only player in the NCAA that recorded receiving, rushing and multiple punt ret TD's. Looks to be a prototypical slot WR in the NFL.

I find the Mario Williams talk strange.

Mario Williams wasn't a fan of playing 3-4 this year.

He is going to want to go to a team where he can be a 4-3 DE for 4 downs.

So unless Wannstadt comes out at says definitively we are moving to a base 4-3 defense don't expect Mario Williams anywhere near Buffalo. Not even in wet dreams.

Buddy Nix given his history in San Diego will not bring a WR under 6'2" to Buffalo so you might as well just lose the Joe Adams hope in January. Nah gonna happen.

But if you were a GM on a different team than the Buffalo Bills with different strategies those are all 4 good players that is for sure.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Hate to burst some bubbles, but Brandon Jenkins is staying right here in Tallahassee for another year.

I lived in Buff for the first 22 yrs. of my life and Tally since(22 more yrs). I'm glad he's staying. Along with Xavier Rhodes and Reid, this D has the potential to be even better than last season when they were #4 in the nation. Werner is an animal in there. On a side note, I wouldn't mind Bradham as an ILB with a mid round pick. He looked pretty good over the last half of the season and in the Bowl game.

I voted Upshaw @ 1....I think even if the Bills, in our wettest of dreams, blew Buffalo's collective mind and snagged Williams from Houston, I would still take Upshaw. This kid is the real deal and will be a force in this league, IMHO.

I voted for the sake of voting in Rd's 2 & 3, but let me know your thoughts on these guys @ those spots:

Rd.2 - Chase Minnifield; CB, Virginia. He may have done enought this year to garner a top 40 selection, but who knows. He's a true CB that'll stay @ CB in the NFL. Not huge, but bigger than your average corner @ 6' 185. Good speed and ball skills.

I also like Trumaine Johnson @ CB from Montana, but he may transition to Safety in the NFL. He's big @ 6'2" 204, but may be a step slow and have problems keeping up with speedier NFL receivers and their double moves, but that remains to be seen.

If, by chance, Mohammed Sanu is still there, he's my favorite pick and would be a steal. I think this kid is going to outshine Blackmon, Jeffrey, Floyd...et al.

Rd. 3 - Joe Adams; WR, Arkansas - Smallish @ 5'11" but packs 190lbs. on that fram and dude can flat out fly. The definition of consistancy with great rac capability. He's got a great burst into his breaks that causes good seperation. Also, returned 4 punts for TD's this year and is the only player in the NCAA that recorded receiving, rushing and multiple punt ret TD's. Looks to be a prototypical slot WR in the NFL.

I like Chase also, he has good ball skills and is a good tackler in run support.