geggytah

i know someone got blasted for this a few weeks back, thus the reason why i have waited so long to ask about this. please don't flame on me. i went to the help section of the board and have yet to figure out my problem. now i humbly bring my problem to the "voices of the board" and ask: why the heck do i have to log in to the board every time i close my browser (IE)? cookies problem? my computer has short term memory loss? i'm an idiot? all of the above? help!

i know someone got blasted for this a few weeks back, thus the reason why i have waited so long to ask about this.  please don't flame on me.  i went to the help section of the board and have yet to figure out my problem.  now i humbly bring my problem to the "voices of the board" and ask:  why the heck do i have to log in to the board every time i close my browser (IE)?  cookies problem?  my computer has short term memory loss?  i'm an idiot?  all of the above?  help!

178978[/snapback]

go to the front page, scroll to the bottom and click "Delete cookies set by this board". Then log-in again, making sure to select "remember me". That should do it.

didn't work :devil: how can my computer go from keeping me logged in for years to not remembering me when i didn't change any settings? help!!

go to the front page, scroll to the bottom and click "Delete cookies set by this board".  Then log-in again, making sure to select "remember me". That should do it.

178999[/snapback]