"There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane"

DPR4444

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't seem to shake this documentary. Something about it REALLY bothers me...it has some sort of really dark feeling to it if that makes any sense. I'm always upset when I hear about young children dying, but something about this whole thing just doesn't sit well with me at all. I'm very disturbed by it...

So, does he leave you with the conclusion that she was drunk and stoned, and as your link shows, the reason the husband would deny all this is is so he can sue the state?

I really want to watch this, but not if all it does is leave a bunch of unanswered questions that I already know from reading.

So, does he leave you with the conclusion that she was drunk and stoned, and as your link shows, the reason the husband would deny all this is is so he can sue the state?

I really want to watch this, but not if all it does is leave a bunch of unanswered questions that I already know from reading.

Personally, I think it's very clear what happened. As I was watching it, I was sort of creating my own theory in my head, and then this doctor came on and put it out there exactly as I saw it...so that confirmed it for me.

I think it is clear that she has had an ongoing issue with dental pain, often times to the point where it's unbearable. As the doctor said, she began experiencing severe pain, which caused her to stop for gas and try to obtain Advil, Tylenol, whatever. They didn't have any, so she got back in the car and continued driving. The pain became much worse, so she began driving much faster, passing cars on the shoulder (as the one witness said), and then pulling over at the rest area as was reported. At that time she used the only means she had to kill the pain - the MJ and the Vodka - and because she was so desperate for relief AND because she did not want the children to see what she was doing, she consumed too much. She had a bad reaction to the combination and quantity of the drugs, and this is what caused the accident.

Wow - thanks. Now I've got to see this!

It is definitely worth a viewing, IMO. It's on HBO-GO if you have trouble finding it. I watched it on my iPhone via the HBO-GO app.

It is definitely worth a viewing, IMO. It's on HBO-GO if you have trouble finding it. I watched it on my iPhone via the HBO-GO app.

Damn, I've got to get that app. I'd love to watch something like this on my iphone!

Who sold her the pot? Who sold her the Vodka?

It was a full service rest area!

Damn, I've got to get that app. I'd love to watch something like this on my iphone!

It works great! I watched an awesome documentary about Borg v. McEnroe on this app the other day. It doesn't cost anything to download it :)

If you have Showtime, don't even bother with their stupid app...all it does is show clips and previews.

At risk of preventing bbb from actually watching this film, here is a link to a perspective that I honestly hadn't even considered. BUT, it would explain exactly why it is that I feel like there is something really, really dark hanging over this whole thing and why I can't let it go.

http://pysih.com/2011/08/07/diane-schuler-an-interesting-perspective-downloadable-version/