Fixing the Bills

Let me start with

1. The Chans playcalling. He has to tone down the pass happy scheme he has. Its pretty clear that Fitz cant carry the team by himself.

2. Get CJ more carries. CJ can be a home run hitter out the backfield. Fred is gonna be 31 next yr. It would do both players some good if we get a like a 18-15 split on the carries. Yes Chan it would mean we run the ball at least 33 times a game. The Oline with all the injuries still opened good holes all yr long.

3. Resign Stevie and get him some help. Back to back 1000 yd seasons with a streaky QB is damn good. Give the man his money based on talent not his TD celebrations. D Bowe , M. Colsten would look good. Hope Roscoe and Easley come back healthy but I would like to see another WR.

4. Get another TE to go with Chandler. FA Olsen from Carolina or one late in the draft that can block and catch.

5. DC and talent on Defense. I saved the best (or worst) for last. I for one believe that Edwards has to be fired. Yep there has to be a fall guy for what happened this yr. The scheme is wrong for the talent we have.

Put Kelsey back at DE. Move Johnson back to DE . Non of this hybrid ish.

Draft someone who can get to the passer. Dont care if it from the LB or DE position.

Maybe I didnt save the best for last. Nix has to bring in a QB. If you cant get one you like I the draft Mr Nix you have to look at one from another roster. Fitz is good but he needs someone to challenge him. You have to give Fitz a reason to improve his play. He throws with little touch and it causes INT's.

OK fire away.

Edited by Bufcomments

all teams play mulitple fronts. we just dont have anyone who can get to the qb

True but we do not have the horses to play multiple fronts

A base 4-3 is ok . Ofcourse you have your dime and nickle sets but to me Kelsey is a better DE than LB. So is Johnson.

Re 3, the only way I would re-sign SJ is to have explicit language in his contract that he will pay huge fine for any more dumb celebrations - There has to be a way to handle this BS in his contract!

Stevie will be OK IMO

The bills have to get him some help at WR, worrying about TD celebrations is the least of the Bills problems.

Stevie will be OK IMO

The bills have to get him some help at WR, worrying about TD celebrations is the least of the Bills problems.

I agree to some extent but they do need to make sure there are no more distractions/stupid penalties (the whole thing has gotten blown out of proportion - seems to me though it needs to be addressed and perhaps could be handled by some clever language in the contract).

I agree to some extent but they do need to make sure there are no more distractions/stupid penalties (the whole thing has gotten blown out of proportion - seems to me though it needs to be addressed and perhaps could be handled by some clever language in the contract).

it was addressed ....they bench him. If you cant play that's punishment enough.

If he does it again you bench him again for 2 games. If he does it again after multiple chances then you gotta trade him. you dont need to put it in his contract. just tell dude straight up face to face.