Sweet Pain

Uncle Joe

Yes, I'm a BT fan as well.

Being on the Left Coast I don't get to see many televised games without heading to bar at 10am. Early this year I drank the koolaid before the injuries and dreadful 1st game against the Jets. After the loss to the Boys, I had delegated myself to other Sunday chores. Because of those 2 losses and the direction of the team, I decided not to visit beautiful San Diego this year and the wonderful Bill's backers there. I had already seen Steve Christie wide left as well as a humiliating 48-10 loss a few years ago. A guy can only watch a buffalo being shot on the big screen so many times. So I felt somewhat vindicated in my decision as the Bill's lost 38-10. Thanks to some guy in AK (Mike?) I had to watch that game out of curiosity livestreaming...

So anyways, for some reason the last 3 game have been televised here in the Portland, OR area. I have been relegated to watching our recent draft picks, Oregon players, coaching (I use that term loosely) and future possibilties. So today it's NE.

Sweet Pain - Go Bills.

Edited by Uncle Joe

Yes, I'm a BT fan as well.

Being on the Left Coast I don't get to see many televised games without heading to bar at 10am. Early this year I drank the koolaid before the injuries and dreadful 1st game against the Jets. After the loss to the Boys, I had delegated myself to other Sunday chores. Because of those 2 losses and the direction of the team, I decided not to visit beautiful San Diego this year and the wonderful Bill's backers there. I had already seen Steve Christie wide left as well as a humiliating 48-10 loss a few years ago. A guy can only watch a buffalo being shot on the big screen so many times. So I felt somewhat vindicated in my decision as the Bill's lost 38-10. Thanks to some guy in AK (Mike?) I had to watch that game out of curiosity livestreaming...

So anyways, for some reason the last 3 game have been televised here in the Portland, OR area. I have been relegated to watching our recent draft picks, Oregon players, coaching (I use that term loosely) and future possibilties. So today it's NE.

Sweet Pain - Go Bills.

Look at the bright side, at our current rate of improvement, Buddy and Chan should have us at the 7-9 Jauron glory by next season! Hooray us!!!

Look at the bright side, at our current rate of improvement, Buddy and Chan should have us at the 7-9 Jauron glory by next season! Hooray us!!!

So after a 6-10 season we shall look at 7-9 next season and title it an Optimistic Thought (another BT reference). :wallbash:

And another year of MNF..Monday Night Free that is...

Edited by Uncle Joe