Jordan White

Griff28

Bills need to save their draft picks on improving the defense and adding depth to the oline. However I would take a flyer on this kid, most likely to go undrafted and would be a great pick as a UDFA. Ran in a pro-style offense and is an above average route runner with excellent hands and goes up and gets the ball, reminds me a lot of Stevie Johnson, not the greatest speed...check him out...

Bills need to save their draft picks on improving the defense and adding depth to the oline. However I would take a flyer on this kid, most likely to go undrafted and would be a great pick as a UDFA. Ran in a pro-style offense and is an above average route runner with excellent hands and goes up and gets the ball, reminds me a lot of Stevie Johnson, not the greatest speed...check him out...

I've been hearing on this board that we need to take a receiver because the group we have at that position needs an upgrade. All well and good, but does a guy who is thought of as anywhere from a mid-round pick to an undrafted FA really fit that bill? There are some listed as a first- or second-day pick that would be much better investments.