Is Kelsay actually good or is Tebow just that bad?

Tebow is not a very good pocket passer at this point in his career. So when the Bills got the lead and the Bronco's OC went into a Chan Gailey mode and just kept trying to throw throw throw....

Meanwhile they forgot what got them 6 straight wins, RUNNING THE BALL in a QB option.

I have no idea why experienced HC's allow this type of stuff to happen.

Kelsay isn't bad, but I just don't see him as a guy to lead the defense forward. He cannot play OLB, but George Edwards really isn't bright wnough to move him back to DE. Tebow really is bad. I hate when people continue to make fun of him because he can win, and then there is us. Tebow really isn't that good, but it will take Denver a few losing seasons to figure this out.

I'm not here to say keep Edwards but to say he's not bright enough to move him back to DE isn't fair IMO. Gailey has been saying all along that using Kelsay, Spence and Carrington at OLB is out of necessity(not enough 3-4 OLB on this team). Kelsay would be a decent 4-3 DE but we are commited to the 3-4 and have drafted that way the last 2 drafts. I'm fine with the change to a 3-4 because DJ drafted players to fit a Tampa 2. Most of those players would have been let go even if we were drafting for a 4-3. I know tha Tampa 2 is a 4-3 front but DJ did a horrible job of drafting evevn for a Tampa 2.