WR Kamar Aiken

finhater

any chance the bills may try and use him in the last two games ?

he seemed to catch everything in the preseason

whats the harm in letting play ?

IIRC, Gailey said he was going to use the last games to evaluate players. You just might get your wish.

I like your eye in talent brother... I also noticed that dude and since our wide receiver shuffle has been going on for the past 15 weeks I've been thinking the same also... We've brought in guys like Hagan who seemed to run routes pretty good also but I still don't get why we haven't given Aiken a shot... I mean what can we lose at this point?

The only reason I can think of - and I've wondered the same, too; in fact, I thought he might have been a better option than Donald Jones 8 weeks ago, even - is that Gailey doesn't want to show off what Aiken can do now that the season is at an end, have the kid have a few nice games, and then lose him when he goes back to the practice squad next year. It's a far reach, I know - but, you've got to think they consider that stuff as they are the ones always picking up guys off other team's P.S.'s. And, with S. Johnson, Marcus Easley,Nelson, Donald Jones, Brad Smith, and maybe Roscoe Parrish coming into next offseason as starters - it's likely he'd go back down to the P.S.

The thing is, I don't trust Gailey's ability to detect talent with these guys without actually giving them game opportunities. So, I really would like to see him get a shot - as well as Easley, who I was super psyched about.

Edited by sllib olaffub

I like your eye in talent brother... I also noticed that dude and since our wide receiver shuffle has been going on for the past 15 weeks I've been thinking the same also... We've brought in guys like Hagan who seemed to run routes pretty good also but I still don't get why we haven't given Aiken a shot... I mean what can we lose at this point?

Surprising how many chances Ruvell Martin had to completely blow, and Aiken has not seen any playing time. Odd.

I'd like to him as well. He is raw, but seems to have a lot of upside. Smith is obviously not NFL WR quality, so I hope they give other guys a chance. Hagan seems to have some potential as well.