My Fantast Draft - here's my team

A little harsh yes, but true. ESPN had a nice stat in their magazine this past issue regarding what many already knew about fantasy ball. The difference between the number 2 QB and the number 10 QB last year was about 13%. The difference between the number 2 RB and number 10 RB was 39%. RBs win championships in fantasy land. Plain and simple. Sorry.

12900[/snapback]

Unfortunatly for your theory, I have the #1 QB

:angry:

Stevestojan you are fine. With Mike Anderson being out for the season Q is probably going to get the workload anyways and so is Minor. You have three great backs and Peyton. Peyton can put up numbers just like any RB.

12902[/snapback]

To say that he has three great backs is a stretch. Henry IS a great back, who will unfortunately be splitting time with another back who has shown a nose for the endzone from inside the 20. Minor has never really accomplished anything in the league and it has been reported that he has looked terrible in camp. Griffin has the potential to be a very good back this year and for stevestojan's sake, I hope he does. Otherwise, it may be a long year of scanning the free agent list trying to get lucky on sleepers.

Unfortunatly for your theory, I have the #1 QB

:angry:

12910[/snapback]

Just because he is the first QB drafted, that doesn't mean he is the #1 QB. The write up was based off of 2003 year end numbers. I am not rooting against you. I hope you win. The truth is without 2 solid RBs you are not going anywhere.