Florence, Williams and McKelvin

jumbalaya

Williams is all over the field, playing hard and doing well. FLorence flat out sux. Why he is even on the team is beyond me. McKelvin should get another chance.

Why? He has had sufficient opportunity to validate his #1 pick status, just like Donte Whitner did.

It'll be interesting to see who will be starting on Week 1 next season. You have to believe Williams will be out there full-time, but what will they do about McGee? McKelvin? I really don't think Florence has played that poorly --- he got beat on a perfectly thrown ball yesterday. Plus, I believe he's in the first year of a three-year deal that they view as a bargain.

Williams is all over the field, playing hard and doing well. FLorence flat out sux. Why he is even on the team is beyond me. McKelvin should get another chance.

I agree... Mckelvin seemed to have improved in the Titan's game on his ball tracking , as if someone has been working with him. He can run with anybody (just about) and is almost always tight with his man so I say give him another chance out there. D- Flo is a decent player and good vet leader but we need him as the 3 or 4 corner , not the 1.

It'll be interesting to see who will be starting on Week 1 next season. You have to believe Williams will be out there full-time, but what will they do about McGee? McKelvin? I really don't think Florence has played that poorly --- he got beat on a perfectly thrown ball yesterday. Plus, I believe he's in the first year of a three-year deal that they view as a bargain.

i think McGee is gone next year, because he has a big contract and cannot stay healthy. As for McKelvin, does he get as many chances as Donte Whitner?

How many more chances would you like to give mcKelvin?? just off this year alone he has been getting beat almost on the reg, looking at most times like our work defensive back. If ur going give mckelvin more chances you should at least give florence one because though florance has been less than average this year, he has still easily been better overall, this year and the past three years, than the mentally challenged leodis mckelvin.