You're welcome for the plug...

Albany Times Union, Dec. 26, 2004

All Area Media Ignoring Bills

Although I share the frustration of fellow Buffalo Bills fan Alyssa Jung ("Give the Bills their fair share," Sunday, Dec. 19), I've long given up hope for any type of fair coverage -- from any local media.

Even the radio station that promotes itself as the "Home of the Bills" preempts one-third of the season's games in favor of the Yankees and, for some reason beyond my comprehension, other NFL games that have no local interest. Coverage on television? Forget about it.

Local sports editors and producers think Albany is located about 120 miles south. At least we still have www.twobillsdrive.com.

MARK GENOVESE Loudonville

Albany Times Union, Dec. 26, 2004

All Area Media Ignoring Bills

Although I share the frustration of fellow Buffalo Bills fan Alyssa Jung ("Give the Bills their fair share," Sunday, Dec. 19), I've long given up hope for any type of fair coverage -- from any local media.

Even the radio station that promotes itself as the "Home of the Bills" preempts one-third of the season's games in favor of the Yankees and, for some reason beyond my comprehension, other NFL games that have no local interest. Coverage on television? Forget about it.

Local sports editors and producers think Albany is located about 120 miles south. At least we still have www.twobillsdrive.com.

MARK GENOVESE Loudonville

178037[/snapback]

Oh boy. Sounds like some media types will be soon visiting. Time to class/clean up this place. Where is the fly/cowbell swatter ?