Please re-install Perry Fewell as Bills HC

1billsfan

I know I'll be flamed for this, but I just don't care. I have to get this off my chest.

I really don't want the Bills to have to blow it all up once again. I want as easy and simple of a transition as possible. The reason is because the Bills do have some really good pieces already in place and with a good draft and free agency period, they should be playoff ready. But they need a new head coach.

Chan Gailey simply is the offensive version of Dick Jauron. A very good career NFL coordinator but someone who simply does not have the connectability, instincts, drive, personality and passion needed in today's game with today's players. Has it been all Chan fault? No, injuries haven't helped, but Gailey is definitely part of the problem. A few injuries does not account for the total and epic lack of cohesion and focus in every phase of the game. He's a relic who does not understand a whole new modern game and a whole new modern player.

There's something about Perry Fewell which tells me he will be a very good NFL head coach some day. Passion, drive, dedication, communication, youthfulness, relatability. I truly believe that he's our Jim Harbaugh. He's had 2 full years of experience working within an organization that's run by one of the NFL's best.

I don't care that the Giants defense has been very shaky this year. I just don't. I think Fewell is the perfect fit for what this Buffalo team needs right now. I think this one move would be the key (along with players staying healthy in 2012) to stopping the merry-go-round once and for all. No "name" coaches are coming through that door at One Bills Drive. I can't take another year of Chan Gailey. Since you can't change the roster, you must change the message.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Defensive-Coordinator-Perry-Fewell/851a661e-321b-4222-a256-22ce34f814e1

Edited by 1billsfan

I know I'll be flamed for this, but I just don't care. I have to get this off my chest.

I really don't want the Bills to have to blow it all up once again. I want as easy and simple of a transition as possible. The reason is because the Bills do have some really good pieces already in place and with a good draft and free agency period, they should be playoff ready. But they need a new head coach.

Chan Gailey simply is the offensive version of Dick Jauron. A very good career NFL coordinator but someone who simply does not have the connectability, instincts, drive, personality and passion needed in today's game with today's players. Has it been all Chan fault? No, injuries haven't helped, but Gailey is definitely part of the problem. A few injuries does not account for the total and epic lack of cohesion and focus in every phase of the game. He's a relic who does not understand a whole new modern game and a whole new modern player.

There's something about Perry Fewell which tells me he will be a very good NFL head coach some day. Passion, drive, dedication, communication, youthfulness, relatability. I truly believe that he's our Jim Harbaugh. He's had 2 full years of experience working within an organization that's run by one of the NFL's best.

I don't care that the Giants defense has been very shaky this year. I just don't. I think Fewell is the perfect fit for what this Buffalo team needs right now. I think this one move would be the key (along with players staying healthy in 2012) to stopping the merry-go-round once and for all. No "name" coaches are coming through that door at One Bills Drive. I can't take another year of Chan Gailey. Since you can't change the roster, you must change the message.

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Defensive-Coordinator-Perry-Fewell/851a661e-321b-4222-a256-22ce34f814e1

Don't know if it's Perry Fewell that's the answer, but I agree, this team needs a new coaching staff. When a team plays this poorly on a consistent basis, it's time for a change. It looked like this might work for awhile, but it is becoming painfully obvious that this coaching staff does not have what it takes to build a winner. Not sure who we can get, maybe it is Fewell, but I agree, it's time for another change.