Going to Jets game next Sunday

BuffaloWings

I apologize to the mods if this is the wrong place to post this...

I've got tickets to the game in NJ next week. Has anyone been to the new stadium yet? Is a parking permit required before you get there or can you pay as you enter the lot?

Yes i suggest you buy a parking pass on stub hub asap or you'll be forced to park your car about a mile away and take a shuttle bus to the stadium... (very uncomfortable)...

I'll be at the game too. My understanding is that to park in the lots immediately adjacent to the Stadium you need a pass. I bought mine online. I guess that there are auxiliary lots that you can park at on game day without a pass, but you need to take a shuttle. For the $22 I had to pay for the pass, it seemed like it was worth avoiding the hassle of the auxiliary lots.

I'll be at the game too. My understanding is that to park in the lots immediately adjacent to the Stadium you need a pass. I bought mine online. I guess that there are auxiliary lots that you can park at on game day without a pass, but you need to take a shuttle. For the $22 I had to pay for the pass, it seemed like it was worth avoiding the hassle of the auxiliary lots.

Where did you buy them? Stubhub looks like it only has game tickets.