Optimism

pBills

With the Jets loss to the Broncos it seems as though a win by the Bills in Miami would give the Bills that boost they desperately need. It would put them back up one game, plus give them momentum to go with their motivation when they face each other on November 27th. The questions that have to be answered are:

• Can Chan the coaching staff create some new looks for the offense?
  • Can the Defense learn how to get pressure on the QB AND at least somewhat contain the run?
  • Can they get somewhat healthy soon and if not, does the coaching staff know how to alter enough so they can win without?

Like all Bills fans, I hope they can win this week and show some improvement. That game on the 27th would be HUGE!!

F the Jets!

F the Pats!

Go Bills!

With the Jets loss to the Broncos it seems as though a win by the Bills in Miami would give the Bills that boost they desperately need. It would put them back up one game, plus give them momentum to go with their motivation when they face each other on November 27th. The questions that have to be answered are:

• Can the Defense learn how to get pressure on the QB AND at least somewhat contain the run?
  • Can they get somewhat healthy soon and if not, does the coaching staff know how to alter enough so they can win without?

Like all Bills fans, I hope they can win this week and show some improvement. That game on the 27th would be HUGE!!

F the Jets!

F the Pats!

Go Bills!

I still think the Bills can win the division. :thumbsup:

Edited by Gary M

If the Bill lose 3 or more games this year, their chances of making the playoffs start at 13% and go down from there with each loss. I don't care if they make the playoffs this year or not, I just want to see competitive football, and hear that the front office is signing the good players we have on this team. This year has been very promising at times, and finally showing some improvement. Now if they look like they did against the jests and cowgals next year, I will be severely pissed.

I am very optimistic that the organization is finally headed in the right direction, and i don't blame anyone who wants this team to make the playoffs this year, there are definitely some high character guys on the team that are working their asses off that definitely deserve to play in a post season game.

F the Jets!

F the Pats!

Go Bills!

You left out F the fish.