Is Wannstetd still here????

Rayzer32

It seems everyone wants to fire Edwards, but wasn't Wanny brought in as an asst HC and mainly to help out with the D? Why does he seem to get a pass on all the problems this team has? I haven't heard his name mentioned in weeks and haven't even seen his face anywhere. Did he leave town on the downlow???

Stay tuned. I'm all for firing Edwards. He has no business being a DC at this level. And, Wanny has no experience in a 3-4. So, Buddy wants a 3-4 (which is what a cold weather team needs to be) and brings in personnel for that but doesn't have coaches that know the first thing about structuring and running a robust 3-4.

But wait... it gets worse. When Edwards gets canned, Wanny takes over. He only knows the 4-3... so he switches to the 4-3... minus the personnel. Buddy looks really stupid right now for allowing Chan to hire a loser DC as Edwards, and even more stupid for thinking that bringing Wanny in would compensate for that. One step forwards 9 steps backward. I'm smelling a third top ten pick in a row for Buddy.