Tomorrow is going to be a good day

Heathcliff

I tell you, not all in-laws are a problem......... My brother-in-law gave me his 4 tickets + parking pass for the game tomorrow. I will be going with my two sons (28/26) who are life long Bills fans (thanks to me). Also, as luck would have it, a life long friend from Amherst happens to be in town for the birth of his grandson will be going with us. Go Buffalo!!!!!!!

I tell you, not all in-laws are a problem......... My brother-in-law gave me his 4 tickets + parking pass for the game tomorrow. I will be going with my two sons (28/26) who are life long Bills fans (thanks to me). Also, as luck would have it, a life long friend from Amherst happens to be in town for the birth of his grandson will be going with us. Go Buffalo!!!!!!!

I officially hate you.

I always said I would not give Jerry one stinking penny. With free tickets and parking pass I can keep that promise (mostly). Just might have to spring for a round or two :)

Really exciting to be that close to my beloved Bills. I just hope Chan has his head out of his butt this week. Dallas secondary is suspect along with their run defense so I am hoping for big day from Freddy and Fitz. Speaking of Fitz. My cousin's son runs a print shop in Buffalo. He created a T-shirt and sent me one. It will be worn to the game tomorrow.

Throwin'

Fitz

Edited by Heathcliff