X factor

Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it the fast foward treatment each week, so I guess I'm sorta watching it. I was glad to see Simon back, but he's nothing like what he was previously. He's got his hands all over this show so much that he just seems more like a salesperson to me this time around. It seems like the "judges" are just blowing sunshine up every contestant's butt. That being said, I really like that Josh guy (shaggy lookin' dude), and then there are two girls that I like a lot. One is the one he initially sent home and then "realized he made a big mistake" (wtf?), and the other is that little 14 year old who sounds like a jazz singer. The rest of them I fast foward through at this point, but I'll prob keep tabs on it for the last several weeks if for no other reason than to see my girl Scherzinger :D

It's on a bad night with Survivor on, but I like it, especially the elimination show, where everyone really sweats... can't wait to see some of them break under pressure. Light years better than pseudo-Idol.

This is prob the first year that I'm really indifferent to Idol starting up in a couple months. I still haven't recovered from McCreary-itis.

This is prob the first year that I'm really indifferent to Idol starting up in a couple months. I still haven't recovered from McCreary-itis.

Is that Howdy Doody? He wouldn't have a chance on X-Factor, talent is on a whole other level, Simon would laugh at that clown lol.

Is that Howdy Doody? He wouldn't have a chance on X-Factor, talent is on a whole other level, Simon would laugh at that clown lol.

I still can't believe he won...lol

My favs right now are Drew and Rachel. Rachel is amazing when they don't give her those cheesy little kid songs. Astro's got nice rap skills.

I must not be paying as much attention as I thought, cause I have no idea who Rachel is lol

It's on a bad night with Survivor on, but I like it, especially the elimination show, where everyone really sweats... can't wait to see some of them break under pressure. Light years better than pseudo-Idol.

idol. i dont know about that. i think it set the stage for the x factor. that being said, x factor is better imo

oldies allowed, groups allowed. kinda cool. actually i wont name all the differences vs idol. but there are alot.

My favs right now are Drew and Rachel. Rachel is amazing when they don't give her those cheesy little kid songs. Astro's got nice rap skills.

drew. i kinda get why people would like her. however, i agree with la reid when he said her last 3 performances sound exactly the same. her voice sounds a little cool. kinda different. i'll give you that. but 1 song. i couldnt take an entire concert of hers. it would be so so repetitive boring and im pretty sure that pretty little voice (which im sorry to say is not that pretty; the girl from "if i die young" perry band, now that is a sweet voice/carrie underwood also sweet and tender) would get annoying. ps. i go to coldplays concerts. fix you is a big fan fave. it starts off slow. yes. but then it has a big kick ass at the end. she stayed slow boring the whole song. the only thing i liked yesterday was her outfit, which is what most judges didnt like. lol.

rachel was excellent yesterday. etta james soul?????? what? the performance of the night imo! however, is she believable? what i mean is she is 14. after the show she cant sing 50's hits. is she marketable today with her own originals? i dont know.

same thing for astro. kinda like the same reason i didnt like bowwow. 15 yr old rappers havent done too much. how much experience could he have (rap experience... girls/party/sex lol)

music is my thing guys. all types. from soul to country and rap to rock. i know a lot of almost all genres.

Noooooo, not going to get sucked into this show...nope! :blink:

Yeah, God forbid it take away time from your Fabio crap romance books!

why not lana? I was the biggest idol supporter. have loved idol since day 1. trust me, its better than idol. I wouldnt be surprised if idol made some changes. xfactor is really better.

your only drawback is starting too late. you missed the preshow eliminations and auditions.

Yeah, God forbid it take away time from your Fabio crap romance books!

That's right, baby! I'd much rather read. I read highly intelligent books, mind you. 0:)

BTW, when you gonna let me join your movie watching like the rest of your friends?? :P

why not lana? I was the biggest idol supporter. have loved idol since day 1. trust me, its better than idol. I wouldnt be surprised if idol made some changes. xfactor is really better.

your only drawback is starting too late. you missed the preshow eliminations and auditions.

Well, maybe i'll check it out next time then if you say it's better than idol. Idol stunk last time. :thumbdown:

I must not be paying as much attention as I thought, cause I have no idea who Rachel is lol

Rachel is the lil' Mexican (?) girl who wants the 5 million so she can have her own bathroom..

That's right, baby! I'd much rather read. I read highly intelligent books, mind you. 0:)

BTW, when you gonna let me join your movie watching like the rest of your friends?? :P

Well, maybe i'll check it out next time then if you say it's better than idol. Idol stunk last time. :thumbdown:

Idol without Simon is NOT Idol.

Rachel is the lil' Mexican (?) girl who wants the 5 million so she can have her own bathroom..

Yeah, I realized who she was when I was watching the show from last night...I guess I just forgot her name, cause I remember her pretty well. She's personality plus, even if I don't really have much interest in her musical stylings. I'm pretty much on board with Josh Kraczek or whatever his name is...that guy is like Joe Cocker with better range.

Mixed feelings about how the shows being run. I can't stand listening to the host bellowing voice, reminds me of a friggin circus, and they always have the audience noise way to loud. I don't like the Judges making the final decision on who stays. It all just seems, I don't know, corny in comparison to American Idol.

Despite all that when you get to see young superstars popping up right before your eyes like Drew and the amazing Astro,

makes it all worth while I suppose...

Note: Talk about missing the boat, James Kenney/Russian Roulette, was one of the most riveting auditions I've ever seen in a vocals competition,

http://www.metatube.com/es/videos/cid39/Entretenimiento/79432/THE-X-FACTOR-USA-2011-James-Kenney-Judges-Houses-Performance/

Edited by Fig Newton

i thought she was african american. i dont know hispanics with hair like that.

i also dont know too many hispanics that sing etta james songs.

btw id rather be blind by etta james is such a nice song. if you like soul.

Mixed feelings about how the shows being run. I can't stand listening to the host bellowing voice, reminds me of a friggin circus, and they always have the audience noise way to loud. I don't like the Judges making the final decision on who stays. It all just seems, I don't know, corny in comparison to American Idol.

Despite all that when you get to see young superstars popping up right before your eyes like Drew and the amazing Astro,

makes it all worth while I suppose...

Note: Talk about missing the boat, James Kenney/Russian Roulette, was one of the most riveting auditions I've ever seen in a vocals competition,

http://www.metatube.com/es/videos/cid39/Entretenimiento/79432/THE-X-FACTOR-USA-2011-James-Kenney-Judges-Houses-Performance/

how many sucky singers (sanjaya probably the most popular), kept getting saved by the american vote. americans dont know anything about talent. lol. music producers/scouts do and im glad they get to decide. (even though of course they can get it wrong too, i guess)

i thought she was african american. i dont know hispanics with hair like that.

i also dont know too many hispanics that sing etta james songs.

btw id rather be blind by etta james is such a nice song. if you like soul.

how many sucky singers (sanjaya probably the most popular), kept getting saved by the american vote. americans dont know anything about talent. lol. music producers/scouts do and im glad they get to decide. (even though of course they can get it wrong too, i guess)

So what your saying is a few select individuals know more then the American people on what the American people like, and I disagree.

Music that is appealing to people is in the ear of the beholder, and not you nor I or any single person can determine what the American people are going to like, only the American people can determine what the greater majority is going to like.